[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caffiene Pills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: caffiene.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
caffiene.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
I take a moderate amount of caffiene for studying and sometimes during/before workouts.
>inb4 you'll die of a hear attack
Anyone tried going with caffiene pills over energy drinks, coffee etc? I'm already on diet/sugar free caffeinated drinks so I'm wondering if it's worth it going straight to the source.
>inb4 sugar-free is bad.
>>
File: secret juice.png (36 KB, 587x436) Image search: [Google]
secret juice.png
36 KB, 587x436
>>36359580
Why dont you add yohimbine to it since you are already cutting
>>
>>36359702
Shits illegal in Australia, fk this country with the idiots abusing substances without research
>>
>>36359580
It's caffeine, it does what caffeine does. Nothing special about it. Better to use pills desu so you won't have to make and drink the black sludge or pay out the ass for energy drinks
>>
>>36359580
Medic here. Caffeine pills are great, makes me feel alright while not making me fat like those disgusting nurses from my hospital.
>>
Only preworkout i ever take is creatine and caffine pills (400mg) they're fine.
>>
Black coffee is the biggest source of antioxidants in the American diet followed by red wine. You're missing out on the benefits of coffee. Making a cup of coffee at home is inexpensive and easy. But there's certainly nothing wrong with taking a caffeine pill.
>>
just drink coffee, the nescafe classico powder, way less expensive and the same shit.
>>
>>36359836
Don't drink this disgusting instant shit. A coffee maker is $20 and a bag of decent coffee ground is like $5.
>>
>>36359702
>>36359772
Cool thanks.
>>36359746
This was my reasoning. I drink cheap energy drinks but the cost still adds up and I don't really like having all the fake shit they put in them in my system.
>>36359800
Coffee often givens me stomach cramps though, plus it's expensive to get when out and a pain to make when in.
>>36359702
Does yohimbine actually give you any particular feeling like caffiene, what does it do effects wise? Sure I'll get it if it helps cut even more, I know caffiene is meant to help but it doesn't do much imo.
>>
>>36359702
What's a good dose of yohimbine. Is a 300mg cap enough with 200-400mg of caffiene.
>>
how do you cycle it to prevent adaptation?
>>
>>36359884
Just take a week off whenever it stops working for you. You'll get that magical feeling for a while when you start up again
>>
>>36359866
Sugary drinks are shit and if you drink them you're shit as well.
Caffeine pills are good and convenient.
Yohimbine isn't a stimulant so it lacks the "buzz" of caffeine, it just makes you sweat a bit more and lose more fat. You must really look up how to use it though before trying, you have to be fasted and can't eat for 3-4 hours after etc. http://yohimbine.emgsites.com/
>>
>>36359875
If you take 300mg of Yo you will die.
>>
Started taking 200mg caffeine 30 mins before my workout (3x a week) about a month ago. Not sure if placebo but I was plateu'd and I'm making decent progress again.

Never used any other PWO
>>
File: yohimbine.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>36359944
>sugary drinks are shit
Yeah that's why I go for sugar free>>36359580
If had breakfast at 9am and took yohimbine after and didn't eat again till after 12pm that'd be cool right? Taking a caffiene pill and a yombine after breakfast and then walking to the gym seems like a good idea.
>>36359968
Is pic related good then?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.