[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you gain weight? I'm like 120 and can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1435185078030.jpg (47 KB, 400x529) Image search: [Google]
1435185078030.jpg
47 KB, 400x529
How the fuck do you gain weight? I'm like 120 and can't gain any weight.

>inb4 eat more
nigga I stuff my face with the most unhealthy shit every day and nothing ever happens

Is there a substance you can take that causes weight gain?
>>
>>36359140
Have you tried just straight up lard it helped me a lot
>>
>>36359175
I...have not tried that. How did you prepare it?

or are you just messing with me?
>>
>>36359140
fucking hell how can you NOT gain weight at 120? even when i'm cutting it's difficult to keep under ~ 2300 with three meals a day while getting enough protons

you're not eating nearly as much as you think you are. you're probably not even getting more than 60g of protein a day.
>>
>>36359140
GOMAD you fucking retard
>>
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>36359226
Why isn't this in the sticky? Sounds interesting. Does it actually work?
>>
eat a LOT of healthy foods

if you dont gain weight, simply eat more, its an endless cycle
>>
Treat eating like a workout. Watch Richard piano videos for inspiration
>>
>>36359199
I just took a fryiny pan greased it with pam and took spam or something similiar fried it and prepared some jasmine rice on the side
>>
>>36359283
9 MEALS A DAY GAHDAMMIT WHATEVER IT TAKES RIGHT BABE????
>>
>>36359140
drink shakes that consist of mass gainer protein powder and 35% cream. There's no way you won't gain weight if you drink 2L or so daily.
>>
>>36359324
This plus egg whites
>>
>>36359324
This and REAL FOOD GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG RIGHT BABE???
>>
Eat nuts. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts, whatever you can get. They're calorie dense and have decent protein.
Eat lentils. They're a good side dish and have very good protein.
Eat beef and pork. If you're trying to gain mass, that's a good time to enjoy some fuckin bacon.
Beef and pork are both fattier meats than poultry and fish; they're higher calorie.
>>
>"I-I stuff my face all day long but still won't gain weight! Yesterday I almost finished a whole slice of pizza, I still feel full today but I still forced myself to eat a hot dog for lunch! I couldn't finish all of it obviously but I guess I'll have to force myself to eat the rest for dinner. Tomorrow I guess I'll get started on a bag of chips. I'm starting to think I'll actually end up finish the whole bag before reaching my goal weight, I hope I'm wrong. *sigh*"
>>
Op however much you eat now... Eat 500 calories more. Count them too because I know you don't. Being a lanklet your whole life has made your metabolism kick in every time you eat more
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.