[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doubting anybody remembers me. I'm the guy who posted as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Doubting anybody remembers me. I'm the guy who posted as a 29 year old diabetic (currently down 25 pounds as of this morning after 4 months btw)

Not really /fit/ related but here's a lovely story involving the police.

>Keep 5 needles of insulin ready in my cooler in the back of my car when travelling (Been getting into camping and such to help me be more active)
>Pulled over by police
>I was speeding apparently (going like 30mph in a 25 cause it was a camping area so speed limit was low)
>Takes half an hour to run my license
>Cop comes back asks to search my car, tell him know
>Typical cop nonsense "What're you afraid of me finding?" etc...
>Say I just don't want to deal with it, I've got nothing illegal etc...
>Cop says he's going to get a canine unit. Makes me sit in the back of his squad car. Cop is holding my door as I got out so I couldnt close it
>Another cop car comes up with a dog and sniffs around and they encourage him to go inside my car
>Cop says the dog hit on something so they proceed to fuck shit up
>Cop shows me insulin needles "I see why you didnt want me looking around"
>Tell him it's insulin, he asks to see my prescription (...insulin is over the counter, it's not prescribed. Diabetics have to buy it for the rest of their life, why would it be prescribed?)
>Cops do some shit with their back to me, tells me they're testing positive for drugs
>Arrested, spend a night in jail
>Fast forward to yesterday
>Cops can't recreate positive drug results using my fucking insulin, the judge knew it was insulin, the cops say vague nonsense "it might be diluted, and how long they've been in storage might be a factor" nonsense.
>Not charged with drugs but ended up getting charged for paraphernalia because of the empty needles
>500 dollar fine

This is my first experience with the legal system, and not going to lie... think it's broken.

Had to rant about this shit to someone, get this off my chest.
>>
>>36357783
Are you black?
>>
>>36357808

You know the funny thing is that I'm not! Where was white privilege when I needed it?
>>
>>36357783

Cops are like presidents - wanting to be one should disqualify someone immediately. Still, we need cops, so we have to deal with egotrip bullshit from 80 IQ "alphas" once in a while.
>>
sue for harrasment.
>>
>>36357911

>ironic post number ending
>>
Why the fuck would you not let them search your car?
>>
>>36358019

I don't like faggots shuffling through my things.
>>
>>36357783
Get a lawyer, you can get this thrown out.
Sure a Doctor can confirm you're diabetic.

Also why do you say "needles of insulin ready" and then say they are empty.
>>
>>36358032
That is actually your fault, though. It's the police. It's not if you "want to". If you don't have anything to hide, que obey the authorities because that's how society works and it is completely fine.

But anyway, the rest is just wrong. Feel sorry for you man. What in the hell is paraphernalia? The US does have some absurd crimes, right besides jaywalking.
>>
>>36357783
did you forget to mention
> i am from murikuh
?
>>
>>36358019
You know that if you've been pulled over for anything besides speeding that the cops can just arrest you instead of giving you a ticket and search your car anyways?

Source: got arrested for inspection out because I tried the same thing (they found nothing)
>>
>>36357783
OP you know you could sue them for about 100K and get your record cleaned because you probably wont be able to get a good job
>>
>>36358139

Yes I did.

>>36358106

I have like 4-5 needles with the right dosage but I also just happened to have empty ones in my glove box. They're like 10 dollars for a box of 100 of them, at this point they're like loose pennies around my house and car.

>>36358140

That's a real shit sucker

>>36358145

it's a misdemeanor though but I didnt really think about how it would affect my work etc.. that's annoying to know.

>>36358126

Cops shouldnt be allowed to search your car just because they want too. It's the principal of the matter.

Say you had nothing illegal in your house but a cop comes up and wants to do a thorough search, would you let him in? If you say yes you're a special kind of dumbass. I know it's said often enough to become meaningless but we do not live in nazi germany.
>>
Never mind all the rapes and robberies, I for one am glad our boys in blue got this degenerate insulin user off the streets.
>>
>>36358167
The house is a private space. The car is not. That's why the former requires a warrant(and they will get it if you are suspect enough), and the latter is much less impactful.
I wouldn't, but what if I did? Would I be a dumbass just because I was willing to do something you wouldn't? Also, one thing doesn't imply the other. Just because I wouldn't let them search my house, it doesn't mean I wouldn't let them search my car. If by any chance I didn't, I would acknowledge that now I look like I have something to hide, and thus am giving them a reason. Do you think the real guilty ones aren't going to try all that "my private space" bullshit? Wake up, bad guys don't play nice.
I actually start to get why the police didn't like your guts now. Call "muh freedoms" all you want, but if you don't change your attitude you're gonna get in more trouble. Just a friendly advice, and from someone who strongly dislikes the police as well.
>>
>>36358542

Stopped reading after first sentence, because you're either not an American or you don't understand the law. A car is private property and that is why probably cause is a requirement to search it without permission.

Personally I choose to resist a police state because I don't like the idea that we could soon become a country where police can stop and search us for no reason and demand our papers etc... it's a violation of the constitution.

It's easier to less them oppress you and be done with it I guess, if that's what you choose to do, but that's not how I plan on living my life and I refuse to let weak people such as yourself trample the constitution.
>>
>>36358570
I am indeed not an American, but I clearly understand law much better than you.
I said the house is a private SPACE, not property, you colossal moron. Two enormously different things.
You don't know what a police state is, dude. You're just some idiot salty because he got screwed the police. You're doing nothing relevant, you are not "strong". You're just some spoiled kid who doesn't know that society requires more than just you doing whatever you want, even if it doesn't justify all the abusive prerogatives the police enjoys.
You clearly don't know that your constitution has more than two articles and that's why I won't waste any more of my time. Have fun getting your sorry ass screwed again because you didn't know how the law actually works. Go ahead, invoke your constitution when it all goes to shit. Sure worked for you last time.
>>
>>36358019
Why the fuck would you just give up your rights? If they really want to search my shit they can get a warrant, and if they don't want to get a warrant then they were just fucking with me to start with so they can go fuck themselves.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.