[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
success
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
how do you get success? I just lay in bed all day and smoke. No gains in 3 years and uglier every day
>>
how do you want to be successful if you don't do anything to deserve it? fucks sake, success is 80% work and 20% luck, so get off your ass and grind, motherfucker
>>
>>36357291
but have can you do... i think i good start is cleaning my room. I have not cleaned it in 6 months :p
>>
>>36357376
>Never gonna make it.
>>
>>36357389
But I wanna make it but the autism is strong
>>
I think igonna take shower lol. but i have not cleaned my clothes so everything is dirty with food stains but what you gonna do
>>
literally kill yourself, why even live if you're such a disgusting piece of shit?
>>
>Education
If you're not "naturally" intelligent, ie; it takes you 10x longer to "get it" compared to other students, you can still "get it" but you just need to put in 20 hours compared to the "naturally" intelligent persons 2 hours. You need to just accept the fact you will most likely need to drop all your hobbies to focus on study if you ever want to compete with the naturally intelligent.

>Financial
Work harder means working more hours, but it's not exactly the best easy to make big money, working SMART is the best way for financial gains. I've known plenty of people who worked really hard but worked dumb and ended up with not much to show for all their "hard" work.

>Lifting
Unfortunately lifting isn't something you can brute force like you can with education and somewhat finances. Without the help of steroids it can be extremely difficult to get much done here for the average to below average person (genetics wise) You just might have a shitty frame and shitty insertions which render your aesthetic capabilities hopeless, you can look better sure, but you'll NEVER compete with other people who are born with specific traits that you just can't change. Steroids can help somewhat to "fill" a frame but you run the risk of turning into "ugly muscle" stereotype, ie; loads of gains, zero aesthetics.

At the end of the day life isn't fair, you need to just decide where to put your hours in. I would suggest starting with education. Reading is a meme pseudo-intellectuals love to go on about but it's really helpful. You don't need any interest to get started. Specifically focus on politics, history, philosophy, technology. Read through all of the shit you might think is useless or pointless, read through it all. It will open your mind and you will start to discover your untapped dominate male brain.

Part1/2
>>
>>36357376
post pic of room
>>
>>36357470

Part 2/2
Keep on lifting, make sure your diet is 100% on point (Macronutrients, Micronutrients, Calories etc) make sure you're keeping on top of it. You should feel GUILTY if you're not. Same goes for your routine, I don't care what routine it is so long as you're able to progressively overload, even if it's just 1.0kg added to your lifts in 4 weeks. You should feel GUILTY if you fail to progressively overload, you should feel GUILTY for not sticking to your macros/calories. You should feel GUILTY for running a shitty routine you know isn't working for you but you keep on doing it because you feel comfortable. You should feel GUILTY anytime you feel comfortable in what you're doing. This really goes with anything in life. If shit is starting to get easy there's a very good chance you're doing it wrong and not putting in anywhere near as much effort as you could be.
>>
>>36357482
>>
>>36357161
The key is this. Like, since the beginning of time my nigga. I've looked into it. Not saying I can do it, but it is what it is.
1) Semen retention. Semen for one, takes time to mature. When it is expired, its nutrients are reabsorbed back into the body, whereas with constant ejaculating, your body is literally always draining itself. The energy from semen retention is unparalleled.
2) Overall health. No smoking, proper diet, and exercise. Smoking damages every part of the body, including the nervous and circulatory system, and makes you nervous and wiry under pressure.
And 3) focus all of this vital energy into one task. One goal. And master it.
>>
>>36357161
>I just lay in bed all day and smoke
There's your problem.
>>
>>36357535
But now i have nothing to smoke :p just took a shower i can feel the power inside me!!
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>
>>36357553
Nope stop being hating man
>>
>wanting to be successful
>living like filthy bum
get your shit together you filthy disgusting cunt, you're literally worst possible variation of human, lowest form of pathologically deformed brain damage
>>
>>36357522
mm sätt igång
>>
>>36357649
time to get big
>>
>>36357522
Kill yourself please.
>>
>>36357522
You disgust me.
>>
>>36357161
I went to confirm a death at a patients' home and it was literally like this. The guy was dead on the end of his bed next to a nebuliser mask and a spilt ashtray.

What a wretched existence.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.