[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can my penis still grow I'm 18 and have a 3.5 inch penis erect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: pleasekillme.jpg (5 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
pleasekillme.jpg
5 KB, 276x183
Can my penis still grow I'm 18 and have a 3.5 inch penis erect?
>>
>>36356871

It'll continue to grow when you become aroused but its maximum length will always be 3 and one half inches
>>
>>36356878
I thought you could grow until your 20 though I'd be happy with even 5 inches :( can I pleasure a woman with it?
>>
File: Floppy_disk_300_dpi[1].jpg (528 KB, 1052x1104) Image search: [Google]
Floppy_disk_300_dpi[1].jpg
528 KB, 1052x1104
>>36356900

A 20 inch penis is not plausible. You'll have to make do with 3.5 inches.
>>
>>36356871
Probably not. Are you measuring correctly? Remember to push the ruler into your pelvic bone - that's how you actually measure penis length. Otherwise your fat ass 4chan gut is making it look smaller than it really is
>>
>>36356955
Followup. 3.5 inches is workable - the biggest issue you'll have is confidence. Once you get into a sexually healthy committed relationship you'll see it's not as bad
>>
>>36356955
Yes I am fat and use I push into the pelvic bone with a ruler so in reality I have a shorter penis then 3.5 inches atm it is only 3.5 when I push on the pelvic bone I have gone from 211lbs to 194lbs in two months and will keep losing weight but even when I do it's going to be 3.5 inches that is my penis size.
>>
>>36356900
No. You need at least 5in to please a woman. You can still become a trap though
>>
is surgery an option or just to risky or doesn't work?
>>
>>36356974
this sucks I feel like absolute shit.
>>
>>36357014
my dad said he had a small penis to but I think bigger then 3.5 inches he said he didn't care but it hurts any mans pride.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 665x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 665x221
>>36356993
I'm sorry man. That's life.

But I don't usually recommend this to your random Anon but have you looked into using a bathmate/jelqing?

If you do both properly and maintain it that should give you a solid two inches.

I've only used a bathmate (2 years) and while it only gave me half an inch from 5.5 inches to 6 (it's even larger after a pump) the girth is much greater, which is what girls care about more.

I always found jelqing a little scary so that's why I never did it but in all honesty, I would in your case (gotta be careful tho).

t. Random Indian dude
>>
Become a trap
>>
>>36357089

use it as motivation to work on all areas of life, become a legend in various fields and then have woman concerned with pleasing you rather than vice versa is the healthiest answer you'll ever bet bruddy

that said i have jelqed and it works but somewhere down the line you'll hurt it and then have anxiety
>>
>>36356871
this is why we lift
>>
>>36357089

dude can you gimme a girth breakdown on this its what i want but i always thought bathmate etc seemed dumb
>>
>>36356934
kek
>>
>>36357132
>>36357089
are there girls who will like me enough out there that won't care about my penis size I mean it's really tiny but I thought 3.5 was at least enough?
>>
>>36357132
>then have woman concerned with pleasing you rather than vice versa

That's just begging to get cucked when she goes out looking for some diamond dicked stud to fuck and satisfy her.
>>
>>36356934
kek
>>
>>36357163

>>36357163

it will always be a thing so as a guy who has tried jelqing i'd say jelq then cuz it'll work and make you feel happier in the short term - just go to pegym and check it out. GO EASY is the number one thing.

What I'm saying dear anon is that though my dick is not very girthy and this is frustrating, there is a lot more to life and a lot more to sex than dick size. however the number one thing is self-confidence, which comes from finding the various constructive things in life which will a) make you feel awesome and b) take you where you want to go

when you are doing the above you will find, for example, that the /fit/ memes about autism and spaghetti are in fact a product of your own knowledge that you don't have jack going on apart from lusting after women, and hence self-sabotage.

i also recommend finding and listening to the bhagavad gita. preferably a minimum of 100 times.

oh and also i know a dude with a micropenis who has had consistent relationships with some hot some not so hot girls just because he is an awesome guy

you might wanna read the ethical slut too and get over love as possession because (painful truth) we all like variety and variety of dick is gonna be part of that for 21st century woman
>>
>>36357253

does anyone have that what did he say template for the last sentence here because batten down the hatches
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 780x585
>>36357150
Before I could fit my penis into a toilet paper comfortably (which is the girth of your average dong desu) while now I can't. I never measured it as I don't know how to.
>>36357163
Of course you will man!

The world is a big place and the thing is you gotta go for one of them girls who are mature enough to realise that people aren't perfect.

I, like most of the Anons here, are just insecure kids in our late teens getting big. I used to think otherwise before but personality plays a much larger part in relationships than all of the /r9k/ faggots want you to believe. Yeah you're gonna have a few girls that won't be happy with your size. But like I said, that's life and We all have are own deal breakers. If a girl genuinely likes you she'll look last it.

That being said that's absolutely no excuse to remain a fatty.
>>
>>36357183

im saying that obsessing over dick size to the nth degree is the point where you have become overwhelmed by desire to the point of neglecting yourself, and forgetting that woman loves to satisfy us too. i'm not saying be a lazy shit lover or a jerk, im saying realise the feeling is mutual and work on your all round game to become a more complete person
>>
>>36357275

ok cool thanks i guess i'll get one but fuck anyone ever catching me with it i'll have to break it over their head and deny all knowledge when they come round
>>
Join a nazi movement.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x499
>>36357301
Not OP but can I join one as a black dude? My squad kicked me out because I kept keeping it real and they got sick of that.

I'm looking for some new, cool friends anywho.
>>
>>36357292
I just looked into those Hydromax things. Looks interesting. I'm always a bit dicey about putting things that look like vacuum pumps on my wang, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 264x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 264x396
>>36357292
>"Hey son, that sure is an awesome looking thing you have on your table. What do use it for???"
>>
>>36356900
Women get more pleasure when you suck their clit like a dick.
>>
>>36356871
Is it even possible to have a dick that small?
>>
>>36357924
I'm joking mate, the size of your dick is just about the least important thing if you're serious about satisfying women.
>>
>>36357163
kinda wanna see your dick bro, also cheer up, girls come in all shapes and sizes as well.
>>
Lose weight
>>
>>36357095
Why is this always the de facto answer to guys having even one nonmasculine trait?
>>
>>36357323
Nigga you got some fake ass friends. But the thing is dont keep it too real like if they got an ugly bitch u gotta sugar coat it u feel unless yo girl fine as fuck
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.