[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I saw Ryan Reynolds a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Deadpool_thumbs_up.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool_thumbs_up.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
So, I saw Ryan Reynolds a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Wow. He seems like a total dick.
>>
File: dr rockso is not happy.jpg (34 KB, 421x476) Image search: [Google]
dr rockso is not happy.jpg
34 KB, 421x476
>>36356509

Stale pasta doesn't fit my macro's, OP.
>>
Pics or didn't happen. Ryan is cool though.
>>
holy shit is this true??? what a dick
>>
>>36356509
kek
>>
>>36356531
>>36356564
>>36356569

Has summer come early?
>>
>>36356578
You got tricked friend :^)
[s4s] strikes again!
>>
>>36356509
Been a while since I've seen this one haha
>>
Who was the original copypasta about?
>>
>>36356768
Flying lotus
>>
>>36356768
The Zyzz and the Micheal Gira versions are the best imo.
>>
>>36356816
wasnt it Wale?
>>
>>36356509
I used to believe most celebrities were normal despite the crazy stories I hear on the internet, but now I can believe them after my encounter with Ryan Reynolds.

Dude's a weird guy. I work as a waiter at a decent restaurant in LA and he came in this weekend with a bunch of friends.

I'll try to cliffs this:

>go up to their table and try to contain my excitement that I'm waiting on the Rey
>Rey looks at me and says he'll have a steak with ketchup
>All his weird folk/hipster friends order
>As I leave to go back to the kitchen, Rey walks behind me and tries to come in
>I ask him if he's looking for the bathroom
>He says no angrily and tells me he's there to cook his steak so the chef doesn't poison it
>I try to tell him he can't do that and assure him that no one will poison his food
>Rey ain't having it
>Manager comes and assures Rey his steak won't be poisoned
>Rey asks him if he wants his teeth kicked in
>Rey and his friends are kicked out
>When I go to leave that night, I see Rey across the street wearing the jacket from Drive
>He keeps zipping the zipper up and down as he watches me drive away
>>
>>36356768
Phillip rivera j think
>>
>>36356561
Underrepresented post
>>
>>36356509
Reminds of when I ran into Ryan Reynolds at a restaurant in LA. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I loved him in Green Lantern.. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Steak, broccoli, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal
>>
Is Ryan Renolds the new Bill Murray then?

>no one's ever going to believe you
>>
File: ah.jpg (56 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
56 KB, 584x622
>>36357926
I bet he'd love to
>>
>>36356768

I remember Kobe from /sp/ back in 2012
>>
>>36356768
The first one I saw was about Christian Bale
>>
>>36356509
Pastaa
>>
>>36356531
Welcome, newfag.
>>
>>36356768
The one with Rip is pretty good. It's with gallons of milk instead of candy bars.
>>
>>36356768
Ryan Gosling or Nic Cage.

Both are actually autistic.

The Rooney Mara one is bloody hilarious though.
>>
>>36357874
newfag please go.
>>
still one of my favorite pastas tbph
>>
Bad Pasta, Fag.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.