[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to eat healthy to lose weight and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 5zlqKhN[1].jpg (164 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
5zlqKhN[1].jpg
164 KB, 1080x720
I'm starting to eat healthy to lose weight and I'm running into a couple hurdles:

1. I'm on Wellbutrin (an antidepressant), and it saps my appetite a lot. According to MyFitnessPal I'm usually under my daily caloric intake by 300 or more.

2. I cannot for the life of me hit my protein goal. MyFitnessPal is actually modest compared to what the sticky suggest (1g for each pound). I weight 270 pounds, and I have trouble hitting more than 50g a day.

I figured I would try some powder, but the whey protein in the sticky is getting super bad reviews as of late. What's up with that?

Also as a side note, after not exercising for a good while and getting back into it, my whole body started itching. What could that possibly be?

Thanks!
>>
>>36354797
sauce on that ass?
>>
File: Gz1hVtW[1].jpg (476 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
Gz1hVtW[1].jpg
476 KB, 1920x1088
Another thing, I'm starting with body weight exercises because I'm a weakling faggot. Should I skip over those and hit the free weights, or would I just hurt myself?
>>
>>36354797
>one fish
>two fish
>red fish
>blue fish

Is this bitch 12 or just autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 329x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 329x218
>>36354860
>bzzzzz
>>
Chicken breast
Chicken breast
Chicken breast
also tuna, cottage cheese, eggs.
How you only get 50g a day is beyond me.
Go for 1g/lb lean mass instead of total mass.
Why go for powder? It's less fulfilling than just eating a chicken breast.
You have full body crabs, keep lifting weights to get rid of them.
Also sauce that ass.
>>
>>36354881
almost forgot
read the sticky 1xF
>>
File: loo0Yro[1].jpg (80 KB, 720x714) Image search: [Google]
loo0Yro[1].jpg
80 KB, 720x714
>>36354881
I can't eat a lot of food because of the medication I'm on. So forcing down more chicken/tuna/eggs/cheese won't work.

A drink would let me get the protein without stuffing myself.
>>
File: fzF70JD[1].jpg (1 MB, 2275x3503) Image search: [Google]
fzF70JD[1].jpg
1 MB, 2275x3503
Here's what I ate today (far too much sugar from fruit):

2 tangerines
5 large strawberries
1 banana
1 peanut butter sandwhich (2 slices 7 grain bread, 1 tbsp of peanut butter)
1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks

later I had a chicken veggie bowl from Waba Grill with brown rice and more broccoli/carrots instead of cabbage. I didn't add any extra sauce.

I went over on sugar and way under on protein/calories.
>>
File: gRvWayG[1].jpg (103 KB, 720x732) Image search: [Google]
gRvWayG[1].jpg
103 KB, 720x732
I wish I just had somebody buy my groceries and tell me "eat this".

I don't have a big love for food... I just want to eat simple and get my nutrients.
>>
>>36354797
Lmao
>>36354902
You pussy bitch, losing appetite is not the same as 'I can't eat a lot cya muh medications'.
There is literally nothing stopping you from eating more except your brain saying 'oh I'm not really hungry'. Guess what if you really wanna commit and gain weight you don't listen to your brain, you just go ahead and eat what you're supposed to eat, eat until you feel sick from being so full and then eat again an hour later and force those calories down.
If you don't want to do that then don't bother asking for help you pussy faggot.
>bbbbut muh depression

Fucking cuck
>>
>>36355118
Holy shit it was like you had invoked Pianos voice in my mind
>>
>>36355118
Fuck you get some reading comprehension. I want to LOSE weight.

I can easily eat under my calorie goal but I'm not able to get all the protein in.

Faggot.
>>
>>36355141
Hey try eating things with more protien like a sensible human would do instead of yelling at people on a Czechoslovakian book club forum
>>
>>36355141
Same rule applies you fucking retard only now apply it to eating more protein dense food. The whole day you're just eating fucking fruit. Why not eat a can of tuna in the morning, why not oats? Why not some more meat?
Answer: You're a fucking pussy
>>
File: rollodog.gif (2 MB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
rollodog.gif
2 MB, 208x200
>>36354860
bodyweight is shit, you do not have the discipline to stick to a routine.

Go to the gym, do 5x5. Lifting will help you with your appetite.
>>
>>36354797
How do you backtrace imgur pics back to R.eddit? Pretty sure that's an ex of mine.
>>
>>36355465
>there is no such thing as a bodyweight routine and progression
Yeah anon gymnasts just do push ups and pull ups and hope they can do the advanced elements due to good fortune
>>
>>36355477
It's a user named howiecowie. She has other shit on there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.