[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMD WAfenuvg Can /fit/ do the basics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 30hours.jpg (128 KB, 634x907) Image search: [Google]
30hours.jpg
128 KB, 634x907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMDWAfenuvg

Can /fit/ do the basics?
>>
This is the guy version of fishing for compliments on facebook.
>>
>basics
>literally fucking shaking and turning red @ 1:40
>>
>>36351045

No, but then again I can deadlift like 5 of him
>>
>>36352071
>>36352150
"Basics" as in basic gymnastic movements, not basic level of fitness. Planche and front lever are two absolute staples of core strength and stability
>>
>>36352195
i wasn't referring to his level of fitness. blah blah blah internet
>>
>>36351045
I can do one arm pull ups and let me tell you they are not fucking 'basics' lmao

also
>manbun
this guy should kill himself just for that alone
>>
I want to do handstands and cartwheels just because, but I'm scared where to start. I can do pullups and pressups but I just imagine myself falling on my head. How do o even try to handstand?
>>
>>36352299
Sommer's Foundation is a great start.
In short: prepare for loads and loads and loads ..and loads of core work
>>
>>36352167
probably yhe other way around bud
>>
>>36351045
>basics
> has probably trained gymnastics since he was a child

hard to compare that kind of training age to people who picked up lifting weights for fun when they were either late teenagers or in their early 20's.
>>
>>36352195

whenever i try to do a front lever, i get pain in my pubic area that makes it impossible to hold

am i broken or is that normal for newbies
>>
bodyweightbros, can someone tell me what's wrong with my L-sits? can do about 30s on paralettes or hanging but can't even get into position on the palms of my hands. what do? is it a pike flexibility issue?

also, why do my elbows slip down my sides when i try an elbow lever and any tips on this in general?
>>
>>36352439
Front lever is insanely difficult, do L-holds until you're completely comfortable with them (at least 1min hold)
>>
>>36351045
why would I want to?
>>
>>36352263
>manbun
He's got long hair and doesn't want it to touch the ground. Hurrrr
>>
>>36352263
>caring what others do with their lives
top lel, how high is your estrogen?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.