[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't showered for a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: idk.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
I'm planning to go the gym today. I haven't showered for a week. Same clothes too. Should I shower before I go?
>>
>>36345484
Are you indian?
>>
Is your name Pajeet?
>>
Do you poo in loo?
>>
DESIGNATED
SHITTINGSTREET
>>
>>36345484
Designated Shitting Street
>>
Wear a turban and you're good
>>
>>36345491
>>36345497
>>36345499
>>36345506
>>36345509

OP here, I'm Northern European
>>
>>36345488
why?
>>
>>36345548
Where you born in Syria though?
>>
>>36345647

I'm inclined to say 'India' for quality banter. But no, I'm just a depressed cuck
>>
Anybody?
>>
>>36346001

What do you want
>>
>>36346018

Well, I just wanna work out and shower after the workout.

Showering before workout, and then after 2hrs showering again seems silly.

even though i havent showered for a week qq
>>
>>36346123
The fuck, if you haven't showered for a week, doing it two times in a 2 hour interval will not even be enough, you disgusting pig.
>>
File: 1455125574916.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455125574916.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
i thought i've hit rock bottom but then theres threads like these
>>
>>36346131
>>36346128
its barely one week, you quivering pussies
>>
I showered last sunday, it's friday now. So kinda a week
>>
>>36346123
i always shower before and after a workour. I thought everyone did this...
>>
>>36346322

Why do you shower before working out?
>>
>>36345484
A week? Honestly not a huge issue. If you wash well and change your clothes before you go nobody will ever know. Even if you don't so what if you don't know anybody at the gym. The difference in not showering for three days and a week is negligible unless you spent the whole time jerking off or something.
Shit man I do cartography and surveying work so I've been out in the wilderness for 10 days with no shower and reusing the same three sets of clothes without huge issue, and that's hiking around and shit for 10 hours a day.
>>
>>36346327
i like the fresh feeling while training
>>
>>36345662

Have you actually tried showering? It can make you feel refreshed. Use a shower gel with some strong herbs and stuff, maybe you will feel better.
>>
>>36346327

Do you wash your hands before visiting the restroom? If you had a manual job you would understand why this is a good idea, same with showering before gym.
>>
Use deoderant and you're good
>>
>>36346353
> change your clothes before you

I feel even worse if I put on fresh clothes while I'm dirrty

> Have you actually tried showering?

I always spend an halfhour showering, so an hour of shower on a day idk seems too much

> Do you wash your hands before visiting the restroom?

Before? What
>>
>>36346835
Did you even read what I said? Are you fucking retarded. I said if you change your clothes after showering, I never said to change clothes if you're not going to bother.
From the other stuff you're saying though you're either legitimately retarded or "only pretending to be a retard lol".
Why the fuck can you not hop in the shower for five minutes before you go instead of taking a 30 minute long one before and after? It makes no fucking sense, you're answering every suggestion with excuses and reasons why not, so I assume you're either looking for angry responses or you're a typical fat lazy cunt.
>>
>>36345484
>not taking daily cold showers
not going to make it breh
>>
I'd find some other excuse to leave the house that would warrant showering beforehand, go do that first, and then go to the gym from there.
>>
>>36346889
>you're a typical fat lazy cunt.

What makes you assume I wasn't? U little re read your original post and tell me what it implies retard
>>
Let's do vote /fitizens:

Ay = shower before u go
Nay = just shower afterwards
>>
>>36346353
>A week? Honestly not a huge issue.

fucking disgusting. where do you people come from?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.