[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are jeans ok for the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: chad jeans.jpg (59 KB, 437x500) Image search: [Google]
chad jeans.jpg
59 KB, 437x500
Hey guys noob here, I am going to start lifting, all my jeans are like pic related and I wear mostly tap out and affliction shirts. Im not a fighter but I really like MMA and i feel tough in these clothes. Can I wear them to the gym or will poele laugh? I doubt they will to my face because people are tyically scared of my look
>>
yeah i only lift in jeans
>>
>>36342908
>I wear mostly tap out and affliction shirts. Im not a fighter but I really like MMA and i feel tough in these clothes.
>people are tyically scared of my look
I am already laughing at you. Jeans aren't your problem.
>>
>>36342908
>I wear mostly tap out and affliction shirts

You're not allowed to come here until you graduate high school.
>>
>>36342908
Jean shorts are better
>>
>18+
>>
Wear gym shorts or joggers or something loose made for the gym, jeans will constrict your movement. Just make sure you wear tight underwear or else your nads will be flying everywhere.
>>
For the guys that are helping me out thanks, I know it sounds weird to some of you big city guys but this is how we dress in my small town. p.s im actually 23
>>
What's with all the niggers not understanding this humor? Holy shit people take the bait so hard.
>>
Just some good ol Bait, nothing to see here
>>
File: Set_your_bait.gif (40 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Set_your_bait.gif
40 KB, 325x325
>>36342908
well played op
>>
File: GonnaNeedaBiggerBait.jpg (95 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
GonnaNeedaBiggerBait.jpg
95 KB, 680x989
Well done OP, kekd pretty hard
>>
File: 1419703619461.jpg (52 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
1419703619461.jpg
52 KB, 640x632
>>36342908
>wear jeans, tapout and affliction in the gym

b8 or not, I had a good laugh
>>
>>36342955
>>36343007
Is this reverse bait or did you guys fall for obvious satire
>>
>>36342908
Haha
>>
Not OP but newfag about to start. What's some other dumb shit that comes through inexperience?

I was going to wear flat soled vans, are they alright as far as shoes go?
And do you guys bring a print out of your routine?
>>
In my gym tons of guys wear jeans, Proably going to do it myself on monday
>>
>>36342908

Make sure to squat 225 on your first session to consolidate your alpha aura, OP. Good luck, and patrician taste!
>>
>>36344385
>bring a print out of your routine?
Having it on your phone is good enough
>>
>>36344407
india?
>>
LOL guise let me make it very clear to you that I DID NOT take the bait, but in fact realized it for what it was!! Haha THIS IS BAIT! I am repeating for clarity that I understood that this a bait post and want you all to know that I CLEARLY didn't fall for it. Am I cool yet? Haha
>>
kek, I had a good laugh OP
>>
>>36342908
No it's very cool. Be sure to bring your keychain and all your jewelry with skulls on them too.
>>
>>36345724
I wish I could be as cool as you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.