[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hows ur cut going bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160310_205340.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160310_205340.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Hows ur cut going bros
>>
Can't fuckin
Get under 210lbs
Faaack!
>>
File: 20160229_053412.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160229_053412.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Not great
>>
>>36342373
Always been a NOS man myself
>>
>>36342357
>tfw stuck at 220lbs for a good month now
Counting calories like mad this last week, each day sitting at ~ 1000 calorie deficit not factoring in exercise. burning 500 calories every second day in the gym.

Debating DNP/Yohimbine/Clen but buying them seems risky.

Will have to give a shot at a 5 day routine next week and see if that gives any changes.

My regular routine is SS with accessories for lats and arms. I'm working towards losing weight and my goal right now is to do one pullup and one chinup, unassisted and with perfect form. I can do a chinup right now if I jump into the bar and pull myself up using momentum, but can't even attempt a pullup.

Weight is sort of going down in the gym though. Weighed 102.3 a few days ago, last session I weighed 101.2. I'd say I am losing weight, but not as fast as I'd like, nor is it really easy to tell on the scales.
>>
>>36342420
Keep on it bro

Dont take yohimbi unless you got an active lifestyle, took that shit once and I was ready to mount the earth even after 1-2 hours in the gym.
>>
>>36342420

So you're not being patient enough... its that simple. You shouldn't be factoring in exercise to your caloric expenditure unless its measurable cardio and 1000 calories is probably too much for adherence (you arent eating enough to not be hungry and fuck up)

Srs
>>
>>36342420
Don't worry too much about being able to do chinups but not pullups, that's pretty normal. Try doing negatives or using an assisted pullup machine, if your gym has one.

As long as your macros are right and you're eating below your TDEE enough, don't focus too much over the numbers on the scale. Your weight can fluctuate a large amount over the course of a day, Scooby has a good video on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYMNPP2ZR1U

A lot of guys only weigh themselves once a week for this reason, at the same time in the day each time.
>>
>>36342351
Eating 1500 cals a day no carbs and taking modafinil to curb hunger and be able to focus on workouts. Cheat meal every 2 weeks. Down to 90kg from 95 but got some body recomp going on. Probably need to lose 10 more to get to 10% bf
>>
Trying to recover from the massive cheat I did over the weekend. So far so good. Beforr my cheat i was around 131 on the scale today i clocked around 132 so at best u only gained a pound but no clue because on my period right now so that sucks because I ALWAYS eat less than I should when aunt flow comes to town

>tmi lol
>>
>>36342373
Embarrassing dude, take all that trash out right now, you will feel loads better
>>
every day is suffering

the only good part is dinner where I might have chicken breast or steak

otherwise, tuna, veggies, eggs, constantly maintaining a deficit while lifting and praying I dont get much weaker.

sucks but it has to be done.
>>
>>36342585
Tfw u in bed at night and you want to eat but you gotta wake up in 7-8 hours to do that.
>>
>>36342614

celery or baby carrots, fills you up

fucking hate being this autistic over calories but I wont get to really low bodyfat unless I suck it up
>>
>>36342499
See I'm used to low calories. I've been a student for the last 2 years, eating nothing but ramen noodles and water/bread for a long time. I'm used to being hungry, I don't lapse and eat shit any more, I did in the first few weeks, but I'm getting that under control now. Spacing my food out so that I'm only hungry when I'm active, which stops me eating because I can't afford to buy mcdonalds and shit on my way to and from work, gym or MTG. I will admit that I drink a can of coke or two when I go and hang with friends for DND, tabletop games or Magic, but I ALWAYS count that in MFP and make sure I hit my calorie target.

>>36342505
Yeah so far my gym times are off. I just go when I feel like but it's every second day with a two day break somewhere in the week. It's not a strict schedule, but it is every second day for 3 days in a row and then two day break.

I know a big part of pullups and chinups is weight, which is why I try them out at least once a session. So far I can dead hang without my shoulders breaking, and do negatives at a speed slightly slower than just falling down, so it's working. I can't do dips either which frustrates me because it's one of the best exercises, but I do lat pulldowns, ohverhead triceps extensions and bicep curls (I find them fun) and some cable machine moves for core and chest as well as standard SS fare.

Guess I'll just weight myself at 12pm at gym every wednesday then, that's after I play magic and generally when I'm at the gym. Thanks man.

Also thanks >>36342463 for support bro. Everybody thought I'd quit after 2 weeks. It's been 1 month and 1 week. Somebody here said to post a progress pic after 3 months and I look forward to how i'll look in two months. I've already lost a lot of visual weight, scales staying the same from my muscle buildup. I'm feeling more confident now that my chest is actually sticking ahead of my stomach.
>>
Im getting as lean as I've been in a long time, feels good man. Maybe 7 weeks left on my cut.

I've been eating that halo top ice cream a few times a week, vanilla bean 10/10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.