[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dis nigga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1457669734977.jpg (41 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1457669734977.jpg
41 KB, 620x465
What do yall think about Trudeau's style?
>>
he's a liberal fag but i would still hit it to be honest fampire
>>
Generic white man who lives in a city and has an office job
>>
Am I the only one who think that coat and scarf and tie all look fuckin terrible together?
>>
File: james traficant.jpg (29 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
james traficant.jpg
29 KB, 534x401
>>36341923
I mean, he's a Prime Minister, not a male model

Politicians usually wear garbage clothing. Look at the GOP debates; literally none of them seem to have heard of a fucking tailor

There's only been one politician with swag, and they threw his ass in prison for being too much of a real nigga
>>
>>36341889
Cuck faggot

I really hope he dies

>ITS 2015 XD

The only reason he won is because low IQ morons (most canadians) vote for anyone who looks good and says DUDE WEED to them
>>
>>36342112
Trudeau is gay as fuck, I'd expect more out of his ass. Literally lmao.

C'mon though, you can't deny Trump looks dapper as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1080x720
>>36342144
You look amazing Invictus lmao. You should be a male model you twink faggot.
>>
>>36342238
Suit looks like shit on him. It's supposed to create the illusion of a v-taper. The problem is that he's a fat old man with a gut, and any suit creating that taper would require shoulders of comical proportions
>>
>>36341889
His pandering to women is really annoying me.
>>
>>36342396
That was never my picture, someone used my name on /soc/ and posted that pic to make me look bad. I'm not even white.
>>
>>36342396
Nose isn't straight

He will never model until he gets that fixed
>>
File: Fuck You Faggot.png (42 KB, 447x470) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You Faggot.png
42 KB, 447x470
>>36342144
Fucking Tripfags ruining this board.
>>
>>36342396
That dude looks like a nu-male faggot
>>
>>36342532
Wow one whole point
>>
>>36342513
>That was never my picture, someone used my name on /soc/ and posted that pic to make me look bad.

Someone went out of their way to post in your EXACT tripcode (which they somehow got just to make you look bad). Lmao ok man. Whatever you say.

>I'm not even white

If that's true that's even worse. Be proud of who you are you fucking cuck. Post proof of this anywho :^)
>>
>>36342594
I didn't trip back then I used a name newfag
>>
>>36342513
Still doesn't change the fact that you're an attention whore faggot for using trips all the time. Honestly, it's fucking retarded, not to mention sad that you need to identify yourself on a board like this to feel better. They should ban trips altogether
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.