[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good /fit/ Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: you can do it.jpg (69 KB, 712x750) Image search: [Google]
you can do it.jpg
69 KB, 712x750
What have you done recently that made it all seem worth it. New PRs? A new gymbro? New gf? Surely we get good feels sometimes.
>>
>>36339373
I had a dream about her lads.... Even tho she did me wrong I was genuinely happy with her...

But I used those bad feels to make a pr that day on my deadlift pulled 500..

>tfw new deadlift PR of 500
>tfw new tires for truck
>tfw girl I've been wanting to fucking since 12 grade might bang me Friday when we drink and chill
>tfw started cutting and feeling better already
>>
File: 1444565901834.png (95 KB, 1032x482) Image search: [Google]
1444565901834.png
95 KB, 1032x482
>>36339424
with straps?

btw if she did you wrong she isn't worth your time. sounds like things are going great for you anyways..
>>
>>36339484
Nah mixed grip.

And I know that's why I was pissed off like she did me wrong but there were times when she genuinely made me happy
>>
>>36339550
my ex made me absolutely miserable for years and years and I still think about her. It's the human condition, as long as you realize that then there's nothing inherently wrong with thinking of from time to time. Just keep it in perspective.

source: some random dude on 4chan
>>
240 squat today.

old powerlifter guy who owns the gym gave me thumbs up, felt good.
>>
>stopped lifting for about nine months due to major life changes
>gained weight and got depressed during this time
>been lifting again for two weeks
>taking it slow to avoid injury
>got DOMS from squats
>hadn't had DOMS in years
>it felt really nice
>>
>>36339594
pls b kg
>>
>>36339678
Na bro lbs. We're all at different stages into our fit journey, you were there once and the gymbro remembers me squatting 95 lbs, it's good progression. I hope that you get over whatever is bothering you.
>>
File: swell.png (206 KB, 610x431) Image search: [Google]
swell.png
206 KB, 610x431
>>36339373

>Forced myself to sign up for a 5k at work because it is one of my NYR.
>Had to do physical therapy to overcome heel spurs, achilles tendonitis, and patellofemoral pain syndrome. From January - June of 2015.
>Slowly work up my running since August, bit by bit. Working out the kinks, icing, stretching, repeat.
>Never ran outside because anxiety and treadmill was easier.
>Decide to run just now because I didn't want to gym.
>Did 2.97 miles in 30 minutes, up and down uneven ground
>Feel more confident about next Thursday

I might be slow, but I can run without hurting myself life a retard again.
>>
File: meme.jpg (25 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
25 KB, 400x388
>usually wear long sleeves and button downs because of winter
>been wearing tee shirts since spring is finally setting in
>boss asks if I've been working out
>new manager asks if I do sports
>coworkers say i look stronger than normal
>friends say I'm looking swole
>I'm still dyel as fuck and would never post in a cbt
>>
>>36339805
there will be a ton of people slower than you, have fun.

>>36339886
good on you m8
>>
I did pullups with my 8/10 gf on my back. If that's not making it, I don't know what is.
>>
>>36339373

In July, I reached a weight that I never thought I would reach (240lbs). I decided I want to get into shape.

I'm now 50 overall lbs lighter. I've gained a noticeable amount of muscle. I've had to buy an entirely new wardrobe for work. I get a "holy shit anon!" from every person I know who I haven't seen since July or regularly since then.

Yesterday I hit my PR on deadlifts. On Monday I hit my PR on bench. On Tuesday I did my PR on squats easily and felt like I should have done more after I was done with 5 sets.

And tonight I played softball for the first time in six months and hit the farthest home run I've hit in my life. I played competitive baseball in college almost 10 years ago, so this was one of the best feels. Holy shit I'm getting excited just writing all this out.

Thank you for changing my life, /fit/.
>>
>>36339886

lol this is 100% my situation too

my (obese, middle aged female) coworker blatantly hit on me today. we went to an after-work function where i wore a t-shirt and jeans. she said something like "oh my goodness, i had no idea you had all these muscles" while squeezing my arm. i was simultaneously repulsed, uncomfortable, turned on, and proud of my gains.
>>
File: 1456138848368.png (80 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456138848368.png
80 KB, 499x499
>>36339373
Just started doing oly lifts off of a 1 month broomstick mobility program.

Just hit a 100kg clean and jerk at 88kg just fucking around.

Can't wait to see what happens once I start training foreall
>>
>>36340502
height? stats?
>>
>Went from a NEET last year playing wow for literally half the day
>this year driving my own car
>just moved out to my own apartment
>now instead of playing vidja games after I get off work I come home to my gf making me dinner and then fucking her, dropping her off at her place, and going to the gym just 5 minutes away
>I may still look like shit by /fit/'s standards but my fatass just needs to cut and I'll be looking juicy
>>
>Overweight and lazy entire life
>Switched jobs back in may 2014
>Job pays for gym so fuck it, never too late to start
>3 times a week for an entire month
>Less stress, more energy, not out of breath when going up stairs or hills, already looking better
>Get addicted
>Decided to not fully lose weight so I can keep some perma bulk
>Along the way switched to 4 times a week, 5 if it's a boring week

>February 2016
>New apartment
>10 year High School reunion next summer
>Time to cut
>First two weeks had a hard time sticking to new diet but now it's cool
>195lbs -> 188lbs
>Belt now too loose, cut a new hole in it
>Slowly getting there
>High School assholes who are now fat and/or bald is extra motivation

I'm making it.
>>
my roommate told me to stop being shirtless in my own apartment while his girlfriend is over, which is like all the fucking time.

does that count as a mire.
>>
File: uCh1B3u.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
uCh1B3u.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>36340700
>tfw fat roomate who goes shirtless 24/7
>>
File: 1412225993720.jpg (55 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1412225993720.jpg
55 KB, 800x900
>>36339373

cutting is suffering, but my abs are coming in

I am probably in the best shape ever, this is my second cut. first time I stopped too early, but I gained more strength on my bulk so it's ok.

kinda lonely, but it fuels my progress in the gym. the desire to get better, prove people wrong, and so on. for once I dont really care about girls, I want to get better cause I like getting up and seeing my body improve more and more.

dont feel great, but better than I was before. slowly, im getting there.
>>
>>36339373
>posture is getting better
>rolling my shoulders back and puffing my chest out is no longer a conscious effort
>people started complimenting me on my gains the same day

Coworker was even jelly telling me to stop. I just looked at him, confused.
>>
>>36341068
>for once I don't really care about girls

Iktfb and it's fucking nice, right? It took me a few weeks after my ex and I broke up to realize that boring regular bitches are just not worth my time, now I'm holding out for a girl that is worth my time, but I'm not being impatient about it. It's like a breath of fresh air not having to worry about women.
>>
>>36341108

>Rolling my hsoulders back and puffing my chest out is no longer a conscious effort

jelly, posture is literally my secondary goal right now
>>
>>36341166

I used to hate seeing guys who were in worse shape than me with a gf, wondering what was wrong with me

I guess my problem was worrying about other people and not myself. no matter what happens, im going to reach my fitness goals and I dont give a fuck if girls care or not.
>>
> Be me 18m
> Had sex a few times with multiple chicks, with condom and drunk
> Could never cum because didn't feel that good
> This week had sex with girlfriend, no condom and sober
> Best sex of my life
> Came buckets all over her front in 3 minutes kek
>>
>>36339484
>that bullshit pick

I've played over 300 hours of tag and I can tell you that you run fastest when being chased.

Any kid with working legs will tell you this.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.