[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which group gets laid more? The Neck Crew: guys with thick necks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1456594661721.jpg (141 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1456594661721.jpg
141 KB, 580x435
Which group gets laid more?

The Neck Crew: guys with thick necks and thick frames. Not usually make model facial features but still DOM. Usually tall and built due to genetics and lifting. Low class and usually found as bouncers or teaching MMA.

Jaw Tribe: Sharp male model facial features. Often upper class and toned muscles. Do not have thick frames. Often they are 5'11 and up. NEVER obese and always in good health naturally. They are pretty boys that are still masculine. Usually studying in University.
>>
Jaw Tribe imo, although both slay.
>>
>>36339254
The jaw is the law.
>>
hahaha I have both somehow combined seamlessly. Im a god.
>>
>>36340249
pic or fuck off back to your basement
>>
Tfw jaw tribe except 5'9. At least womanlets love me
>>
>>36339254
OP qualifies for Autism Tribe.
>>
>>36340930

Lol
>>
Real Men: The guys who take care of their body regardless of genetics, are comfortable and capable in most (including social) situations, and like to have fun on a consistent basis.
Women fall for your life, not just your looks or your status or money.
>>
File: gymcel vs male model.jpg (410 KB, 1750x860) Image search: [Google]
gymcel vs male model.jpg
410 KB, 1750x860
>>36339254
DUDE, I START POSTING THIS ORIGINALLY.

HOLY SHIT.

NOW MY AUTISM HAS PRODUCED A FUCKING MEME.

while we are here OP, have some OC I made.

>>36341078
gymcel detected
>>
>>36339254
I'm definitely part of the jaw tribe, I have a very sharp jawline and am tall and thin.

In my experience roughly 25% of grills go crazy for the jaw tribe and the other 75% seem to prefer the thick necked look because they assume thick necked men play a sexy sport like rugby or MMA
>>
>>36341334
According to google the average salary of a male model is only $20 000, even Lachowski earns less than a doctor or engineer
>tfw giving a serious response to a sluthate troll
>>
>>36341397
prostitution and heroin
>>
>>36341397
Still a slayer, he can model part time while in college and get access to legit hotties. Modeling makes more than most college hipster barista jobs.

Still living life on God-Mode.
>>
>>36341397

Also

>no strict diet able to party and still stay in shape

Last time I checked being a skelly doesn't count being in shape. Of course you can stay skelly if you don't eat too much.
>>
>>36341422
>Still living life on God-Mode.

A massive number of male models kill themselves senpai, even Sean O'Pry said he was having mental health issues due to the stress of the lifestyle
>>
>>36341443
Feminist damage control

the male model life style beats the incel life anyday.
>>
>>36339254
The Neck Crew gets a higher quantity of pussy because they are of lower class and lower standards, so the women they around also have low standards, and people with low standards tend to fuck anyone and fuck often.

The Jaw Tribe gets a much higher quality of pussy. They hang out with other attractive people with higher standards and wind up fucking a handful of women, but they are the women that every member of The Neck Crew dreams of having sex with but never will.

Gang members of The Jaw Tribe can choose whoever they want to hang out with or fuck but The Neck Crew henchmen have to earn their way into a better lifestyle, and earn better looking women.
>>
>>36341462
You are aware that they spend 99% of their life flying from photoshoot to photoshoot then getting coked up to fight jet lag, doesn't actually leave much time for partying, dunno how many suck designers dicks for jobs but a least a few do(Cole Mohr and Hedi Slimane), even talentless pretty boys on trashy soap operas earn more money and have more free time than male models, scholarship athletes have even better lifestyles but they don't make money. Honestly senpai I have no idea why sluthate obsesses with male models so much, call it sour grapes if you want but I really don't envy their lives
>>
>>36341534
COPECEL
O
P
E
C
E
L
>>
>>36341534
>responding seriously to a sluthate troll
Leave them to their incredibly homoerotic delusions
>>
>>36341334
Just lol, your work is legendary.

I know jaw tribe and neck crew are sluthate/lookism terms, but I couldn't stop laughing when I first read the OP.
>>
>>36341397
>even Lachowski earns less than a doctor or engineer

Really? I know most male models aren't rich but you'd think Lachowski would be loaded, he is one of the most famous ones after all. Still, when you look that good money doesn't really mean much anyway.

>>36341487
Agreed 100%.
>>
>>36341918
The highest paid male model on earth currently earns $1 000 000 per year, several of the petroleum and chemical engineers I know earn $900 000 per year working on mines and oil rigs, Lachowski earns less than half that, it's probably an exaggeration to say that Lachowski earns less than a doctor or engineer but even elite male models like him earn surprisingly little and lower level male models earn almost nothing
>>
>>36339254

Depends on personality and girls you're hitting on. There's someone for everyone

>Inb4 delusional muh jaw line muh lanklets rule, girls like tall guys, r u mirin, u jelly, >MANLETS
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.