[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improving my mental speed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: stench.jpg (49 KB, 612x578) Image search: [Google]
stench.jpg
49 KB, 612x578
Hey /fit/. I have a question regarding health and fitness.
I am currently obese at 300lbs. I don't care about my body but I care about my mind.

I am very very slow witted. I am unable to think of quick responses in situations that call for it.
Has getting fit helped you guys?

I want to give some examples

Today I was out shopping for food, and I wanted a Pineapple to make a Hawaiian pizza.
A kid and his friend said something along the lines of 'I bet he wants his cum to taste better so he can eat it'.
I wanted to respond so I span round and said 'Actually I want you to eat it'. They laughed in my face.

A few weeks ago I was in the same store, this time shopping for chips
I dropped a tube of pringles on the floor
I looked up and an old woman was looking at me
To try and break the tension I said 'Pick that up'

I just can't think fast. Does getting fit help this? I feel so fucking slow when I am trying to think of things to say.
>>
Nobody can help? Guess I'll be retarded forever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Mn6V1IzHw
>>
>pick that up

My sides
>>
>>36338993
You dont have to be witty all the time. I'm not going to tell you to do what i would've done, cause it wont work for you, but in the first situation i would just said 'you know it' with a smile on my face. You dont have to take life so fucking seriously, and you dont need to always be funny, or witty.
>>
>>36339247
I want to be witty once
>>
>pick that up

LEL
>>
File: kali.png (518 KB, 610x401) Image search: [Google]
kali.png
518 KB, 610x401
>>36338993
>I don't care about my body but I care about my mind.

Stopped reading there. The body and mind are one.
>>
>>36338993
Improving your body composition will genuinely help with this in the long run. I'd also see a psychiatrist instead of asking a Tibetan carpet weaving forum.
>>
>>36339398
if you're stupid enough to reach 300lbs you will always be a stupid hamplanet.
>>
File: umad.jpg (27 KB, 271x264) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
27 KB, 271x264
>pick that up
>>
Exercise dramatically improves neurogenesis.
Being obese dramatically hinders oxygen flow to the brain, increases neural inflammation, and basically makes you stupider in every way possible.

And the stupid responses you made in those situations have nothing to do with mental quickness, you either have autism or you're socially retarded, or both
>>
File: 1457332895578.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1457332895578.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>36338993
>I don't care about my body but I care about my mind
>>
>>36338993
Being an obese walrus fucks up your brain too m8.
>>
File: cmon.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>36339446
>300lbs
>stupid
Nothing wrong with getting BIG
>>
>>36338993
Have you tried not being retarded?
>>
File: 1375178851019.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1375178851019.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>36338993
>I looked up and an old woman was looking at me
>To try and break the tension I said 'Pick that up'
This is the funniest thing I have ever read on here.
>>
File: kek.jpg (63 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
63 KB, 250x323
>>36338993
>pick that up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.