[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I broke up with an ex gf a long time ago, less than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hey /fit/, I broke up with an ex gf a long time ago, less than a year. Tried no contact and in my efforts to get her back I met the most amazing girl... We are coworkers and that's how we met, started messaging each other a lot to kill time during work and after some time we hooked up. I was seeing her for a month or two, but eventually she told me we should probably just remain friends (for now, those were her words). I was really hurt and I still am, I just wanna ask you bros what would you do in this situation, I really love her and want the best for her, I'm going back in the gym after 3 months of being sick,I also lost lots of gains during this time. It's the only place that keeps me away from depression for now. What do you think is my best chance to get her back?
>>
>>36338907
Kek breh you can't. Move on or look like a beta loser. Life isnt a movie.
>>
>>36338907
this is pasta
>>
>>36338976
I don't troll man, I just came here for advice
>>
>>36338907
bump come on
>>
Best thing you can do is say 'ok cool no problem' and Lane it at that.... But curve yourself to be SUPER FRIENDLY. Trust me man... She will question her decision but you have the high ground. Do not give in under any circumstances. Pretend your not overly bothered and keep yourself busy. If she asks what your up to in a text. .. Don't reply.... Then maybe on her 2nd text just say 'sorry I was doing x and y and act normal.

They key to making girls interested is acting not interested in them. Don't look at her. Don't initiate conversations. Force yourself to not care. She will sense the weakness and lose complete interest.

Tldr. Act as if your not bothered and agree with her and be super friendly. Don't go out your way for her now and actively seek another girl. If she liked you THAT much... She wouldn't fuckin stop the relationship to be 'friends' (cuck)
>>
>>36339131
thanks, I'm being friendly right now, only once right after she told me we should be friends I asked her out and she said no, after that I haven't made a move and only keep it cool...But it takes a great effort not to give in and tell her how much I miss her...
>>
>>36339175
OK... Be friendly but DON'T under any circumstances be first to text... Say hi... Initiate any communication. As soon as you do... You have lost the game.

I miss my dead aunt... And there's fuck all I can do about it. Whereas it's a similar situation. She didn't like you enough so she put u in the friend zone.

Simple logic.... What would the reason YOU would put a girl out to stay friends?.... You guessed it.... U didn't like her enough or u liked someone else better.

Since u got bk so fast ill tell u this last bit of advice.... Tell yourself you dumped her... And it'll never ever be the same again.... If you hook up... She will just use u when she has no1 else.

Don't be nice.... Be friendly.... And don't chase her whatever u do. Don't even play it cool.... Play busy or actually do something else. Girls are a complete waste of time unless she's literally begging u for her time...
>>
>>36339284
Well I was planning to get jacked with roids, fix some thing in my life, get new clothes etc, maybe I try my luck after I've done all these things, in the meantime I just stay friendly?
>>
Just move on breh. I was in similar situation and developed oneitis like you. It hurts for some time but in year it should be a lot better. Still miss her sometimes, but she moved on and so should I.
>>
>>36339328
>roids

NO. You do not need steroids for any reason. Just lift consistently, learn discipline, and get into good habits. Roids are not needed for anybody, ESPECIALLY not for patching up emotions.

Just be nice to her, but get the fuck over her. For your sake and hers. As soon as you stop focusing your life on HER, and focus your life on YOU, you will ATTRACT a woman who you like and who likes you even more.

It's just a way the universe works. Good luck anon, I know you can get over this.
>>
>>36338907
>3 months of being "sick"
Not gonna make it...
>>
>>36339328
>Well I was planning to get jacked with roids, fix some thing in my life, get new clothes etc, maybe I try my luck after I've done all these things

After everything iv taught you... You still sound like a fuckin girl.... Here's the advice you should really get.

GET OVER THE GIRL THAT WAS SCARED TO DUMP YOU

if you didn't work together she would ignore you and avoid you like the plague... Stop being a 15 y/o butt hurt fag got and man up. She's just a Girl..... Christ almighty
>>
>>36339381
Yeah had bad gastritis, used to vomit after every meal
>>
>>36339498
He's been posting this for months

>>36338976
>>36339031

He won't reply to the real posts with actual practical advice. He'll only reply if you stroke his little head and tell him it's okay to be upset.
>>
>>36339365
I already did roids man, when I got her I was actually on them...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.