[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
food for $50 a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Ramen.jpg (208 KB, 498x398) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.jpg
208 KB, 498x398
I'm a college fag and I'm gonna be staying in the dorms over spring break (about a week). My dorm room has a microwave and there's a grill and a stove on the floor below mine. I have a mini-fridge in my room.

What's the cheapest and most /fit/ food I can get? Keep in mind that I don't wanna spend more than $50 and I only have as much space as a mini fridge, plus extra unrefridgerated space in my room.
>>
>>36338317
Not that fuck boy thats like 80% of your daily sodium.

Meat. Lots and lots of meat and rice. Cheap and great for gains.
>>
>>36338327
I can't cook rice since I don't have any pots or pans of my own.

I could cook meat on the grill.
>>
50 dollars for one week and your retarded ass can't figure out food are you fukin kidding me
>>
>>36338350
Okay, I want more like 20.
>>
>>36338344
just buy some pots and pans man

http://www.dunelm.com/product/spectrum-20cm-saucepan-1000061182?cm_mmc=pla_google-_-PLA%20-%20GS%20-%20Cook-_-Pots%20And%20Pans%20-%20New-_-keyword&kpid=136667787872&gclid=CjwKEAiA04S3BRCYteOr6b-roSUSJABE1-6BvjdJbQzi_kr0mH8bqxZ9r0BztNPPja_Z98ZAUG6k4BoCRF7w_wcB

£6.99

i think this would be 10 bucks or something in america
>>
>>36338317
chicken breast
eggs
>>
Are you serious? $50 a week is a lot for 1 person you fucking moron
>>
Dry beans
Lentils
Rice
Oats
Eggs

Get a pan, dude.
>>
>>36338317
$50 is a lot Nigger I'm a college student and I eat $10/week

I eat peanut butter, bread, nature valley bars, bagels, turkey burgers and whey protons
>>
>>36338451
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
>>
$50 gets me
>2lbs salmon
>giant bag of rice
>two bags of lentils
>bag of pasta
>dozen eggs
>milk
>bananas
>avocados

Come on anon. At least try.
>>
Potatoes are cheaper, more nutritious and more delicious than ramen.

The cheapest full protein you can buy is white rice and black beans. Learn how to make refried black beans. You can get a rice cooker for about $20 and it is worth it for the all the time you save not cooking rice yourself.

Meat is always going to be more expensive than vegetables. Eating cheap, low-quality meat makes me sick, but if you want to eat it anyway, then but whole chickens and learn how to butcher them yourself. It's not difficult and it will save you money. That's going to be the cheapest animal protein.

My recommendation is oatmeal and whole milk for breakfast, rice and beans for lunch and grilled chicken with a baked potato for dinner. That will cost you probably $35 a week, enough for you to go to a restaurant on the weekends to stave off nutrient deficiency. If you don't want to eat bodybuilding amounts of calories it will be even cheaper.

Eating frugally is easy once you learn how to prepare everything yourself. In general, the less you spend at the grocery store the better your diet is.
>>
>>36338483
Why are you calling me a faggot now? Seriously do you know me? I just asked a question and wanted an answer. Just because I am homosexual you dont have the right to call me a faggot. I am like every other guy is, I lift. But I dont lift for girls, I lift because I want to be able to take my shirt off at gay clubs an attract other hot men. Seriously fuck you.

F. U. C. K. Y. O. U

I fuking hate you man, If I could find you
I would fucking destroy you. I would rape
you so you know how it feels to be a faggot, I didnt chose this path. I am from an iranian family and they wanted to kill me, after I told them about my sexuality. MY OWN FATHER BROKE MY JAW. I flee fom this country, to live in beautiful america. Go life the american dream and NOT to be called a faggot by a faggot on an anonynous imageboard. Fuck you!

Next time thing more before you use words like faggot. You dont know me. You dont know my story. My life.
>>
>>36338317
Dude $50 a week a lot. I spend about $25. Lots of rice, beans, chicken breast + whatever lil flavoring you want
>>
>>36338317
Mutherfucker I spend about $45-60 a MONTH...

5lbs of chicken thighs are about $4, 200 servings of rice is about $8, a months worth of beans is about $10, frozen veggies for a month would be maybe $20...

There, you shouldnt be spending more than $10-20 a week
>>
>>36338576
shut up faggot
>>
>>36338576
Haha this ****ing guy. I couldn't give a **** what they think about my meal. Most of the people on this site need their moms to cook their meals or if they could cook, the only thing they could cook up is a ****ing streak with a potateo. I might not be rolling in money but I got unlimited stacks of swag and creativity. Been living on my own since I was 16 years old doing part-time while in school. I'm 19 now and 99% of the misc wouldn't even know the start of struggle. Me, I earned my swag and learned how to do things on my own. They talk **** like they could do better when in reality, they wouldn't even know how to turn on a damn microwave. Haha
>>
>>36339391
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>36339150
Do you have Auschwitz abs
>>
>>36339440
I prime myself physically and mentally to fight monsters such as this guy.

it reminds me when i took down a 7ft2 black guy who tried to steal my watch I Walked up to him take his hand shake it and say "good luck" with a big puppy dog smile.

Step back to the starting posistion smack your right fist into the palm of your left hand so it makes a loud smacking sound.
The fear may never go away totally but fear is good makes you alert and aware which translates as focus.
If you aren't afraid where's the glory in punching out someone who is basically a punching bag.
Many people take martial arts so they won't be afraid the "fear no man" crapola then the 1st time they have to defend themselves they panic or freeze with fear because by trying to deny it they never learnt it's value and how to use it.
>>
So it looks like it's gonna be eggs, milk, and oats for breakfast; rice, beans, and bread for lunch; and chicken, veggies, and potatoes for dinner.
>>
>>36338317
$50 is a lot of money for one person for a weeks worth of food. How'd you get into college?
>>
i get $200 a month, aka $50 a week for food and i have to buy food for both myself and my brother. you are a motherfucker
>>
File: 1371033467912.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1371033467912.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>36338317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnIMCpevwTs
>>
File: 8257911_l.jpg (463 KB, 2513x1669) Image search: [Google]
8257911_l.jpg
463 KB, 2513x1669
>>36340015
what country do you live in nigga?
>>
>>36338317
I'm on my cut and only spending about $50 a week. I'm sure if you swap a few things around you can bulk or maintenance for the same. I'll write up my most recent shopping list for you so you can get an idea

>1kg of rump steak $19
>1.2kg of chicken breast $10
>800g of sweet potato $2.50
>800g of broccoli $3.50
>1kg of chicken mince $10

Things like rice and oats usually last me a couple of weeks and are cheap as shit, like $3 each
>>
File: lol_fam_tbh.jpg (422 KB, 3300x1600) Image search: [Google]
lol_fam_tbh.jpg
422 KB, 3300x1600
>>36340038
>>
>>36339391
This is the internet. You're allowed to say fuck
>>
>>36338317
animal literally does a series called big on a budget that you need to watch right now motherfucker

they givecentopani, mcgrath, vaillant, etc $50-$100 and take them to a grocery store and show you how to get your meals in for the week,
>>
>>36339391
copied straight from /misc/ pasta thread. At least take the time to add the curses back in
>>
>>36342468
>bread
>>
>>36338317
>week
>hurr durr can only spend 50 bucks
Peanut butter jelly milk and bananas you fucking dipshit
>>
File: cant-we-have-some-meat.jpg (75 KB, 792x488) Image search: [Google]
cant-we-have-some-meat.jpg
75 KB, 792x488
>>36344351
what about some meats?
>>
>>36338317
>$5 1 box of rice
>$10 one family pack of chicken
>$3 family size bag of frozen broccoli
Buy your fatass some snacks with the leftover money.
>>
Tfw im eat Mcdonalds dollar menu for bulking up for 2 weeks already
>>
>>36339440
Should not have laughed at this
>>
>>36344633
+1
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.