[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 750x742
I have been bulking for about a month. How do I stop having cheeseburgers for lunch?

I can buy 2 of these for $2. What can even compare to this? I don't want to get cancer.

Wtf else can I get at for lunch everyday? I am in my truck all day doing sales so i would prefer something somewhat convienant and doesn't cost $10
>>
>>36337872
make a lunch
>>
>>36337872
yesterday sonic had their deluxe junior cheeseburgers (which are way better than that) for 89 cents each. I bought 5 of them and a route 44 drink.
>>
>bulking
>only eating 2 cheeseburgers
Fucking pleb
>>
File: 1451072971549.png (479 KB, 528x647) Image search: [Google]
1451072971549.png
479 KB, 528x647
>>36337872
water, raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, sardines

>b-but those don't feel yummy down my tummy :(

ps: I'd never buy anything from some asshole that eats cheeseburgers everyday
>>
>>36337925
>buy something from someone who eats cheeseburgers everyday
Implying I tell my customers that.

>nuts, fruits vegetables, sardines
So $10 a day
>>
Anyone else noticed the kind of low class subhumans who eat at McDonalds?
>>
>>36337957
OP here, yes it's quite disgusting to associate with these people
>>
>>36337905
This, god damn if I lived in Singapore I would just stock up on cheeseburgers. ETERNAL BULK
>>
>>36337925
>I want something that's cheap
>hurr here is super expensive shit
>>
>>36337872
Watch every webm in this thread

https://desustorage.org/wsg/thread/884229/
>>
>>36338737
This, non Expensive option please
>>
>>36338003
I don't want cancer
>>
>>36337872
Make your own food.
One can of beans
3-4 medium potatoes
Spinach or kale
Salsa
Bell pepper
Sour cream

Cut up and roasted the potatoes, then mix the rest of the shit in a big Tupper ware bowl. Obviously cut the pepper and leafy green up too. That's around 1000 calories, 50+ grams of protein and around ton of carbs. All ingredients are cheap af too. Go crazy.
>>
>>36337872
People that makes threads like this aren't looking for answers, they're looking for excuses to continue what they're doing. You could quality easily make yourself chicken & rice for lunch, or a chicken salad, or make yourself a healthy sandwich on whole bread, but you won't.
>>
>>36339089
/thread
>>
>>36339089
he probably lives with his parents so he should ask them to make it for him.
>>
>>36337872
Where can I get cheap burgers in Canada????
So jelly Americans have dirt cheap burgers.
>>
>>36339089
>healthy
>bread
pick one
>>
>>36339089
I never understand how these teenagers get enough healthy food on $50 or so budget
I eat reasonable amount of food and buy the top quality healthy foods from Costco. At least $150/week. Simple flavour + low fat/oil cooking.
>>
>>36339089
>cold chicken and rice while eating in my truck
Sounds great.
>>
>>36337872
Cheeseburgers are delicious and great for bulking. You should eat more of them (and lift more).
>>
>>36337872
Get some chicken thighs, wings, breasts or really any part of the chicken and cook it up the night before. Chicken is cheap and full of fat and protein.
>>
>>36337872
Those aren't horrible you're just taking in a buttload of sodium though, drink extra water and keep an eye on your blood pressure especially if you're overweight
>>
Sweet potatoes and boiled eggs
it's the best lunch, a lot of carbs and proteins and easy to carry around
>>
>>36339225
don't you FUCKING START
>>
>>36339316
That's why you put it in a thermos you dense fuck
>>
>>36338737
>fruit
>expensive
jesus christ you inbred mongoloid, have you eaten a single apple in your life? you can get 1 kilo of bananas for 1 euro and 2 kilo of apples for another euro, the 2$ shitty cardboard in the op is maybe 200g of pure cancer
also, buy nuts in bulk, it costs a fraction of the price and they stay good for a long time anyway
>>
>>36337925
Want some motivation to not eat like a fat ass, watch this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AGT6nMkjHZ4
>>
>>36339861
>meme shit
Just link me to the actual fucking video.
>>
McDoubles are the best bulking food, you tard

>390 calories
>22g protein
>$1 thanks to the McPick 2
>>
Go to a hotel with free breakfast, stock up, and eat it at lunch time
>>
>>36339888
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3wmtXiVESx4
>>
>>36339086
Use unsweetened greek yogurt in place of sourcream-less fat more proteins
>>
File: jesus christ how horrifying.png (117 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ how horrifying.png
117 KB, 444x440
>>36340033
>>
>>36340033
I've only seen this fat ass from that gay retard idubbbz video. I can't believe he's actually this cancerous.
>>
>>36337953
Name brand sardines are a dollar a can, you cheeseburger loving nigger.
>>
>>36337872

I literally went to McDonalds twice the other day OP. I'm pretty lean and mostly muscle also, just lift more. Food = food, you might get a little water retention/bloating from the sodium.

Eh. 2 junior chickens, 2 hamburgers, 1k calories.
>>
>>36337872
LEARN TO COOK YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>36339089
WOW CHICKEN SALAD FOR BULKING SO GOOD!!!!
>>
>>36339266
Jesus you eat a lot

Or you fell for the "organic" meme
>>
>>36337953
Nuts and vegetables are cheap you nigger. If you had ever eaten something other than chicken nuggets and jugs of Tang, you would know you could get carrots for like 0.89 bucks a pound. Or a whole fucking chicken for 5 dollars.
>>
>>36341960
Bulking on a pound of carrots
>>
>>36341088
I don't want to cook my lunch every night, I have enough shit to do as it is.
>>
>>36337872

You can duct tape a can of chilli to the engine block of your truck in the morning, it should be good to eat by noon. Switch between the meaty chilli and the bean chilli so you get all your macros.
>>
honestly McDonald's is a decent meal if you eat healthy for your other meals
you're not overeating, so as long as you cut down on the fat for breakfast and dinner ull b fine
>>
>>36342391
haha
>>
>>36337872

well Randy
>>
File: 6HkQyRf.png (166 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
6HkQyRf.png
166 KB, 500x313
>>36337872
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x439
>>36337953
Well, that's the cost of food. there are a lot of bad things going on that make food as artificially low priced like the cheeseburgers you buy. Real, nutriant dense food that your body needs to operate at its best costs money. you can, however, get a bit of a deal if you buy in bulk. Think of it like this, when you look into renting a room/apartment, you don't want to rake the place that's 250/mo...there is some catch.
>>
>>36339816
>apples are cheaper than bananas
What the fuck
>>
>>36343079
as long as you don't buy any expensive ones like pink lady, and bananas don't grow natively where you live, sure
>>
>>36341886
I wouldn't say that organic is a meme, there certainly are extremely unreasonable prices to some products and if you pay 5 times as much as normal, then yes, I wouldn't consider it smart, but I will always buy organic meat, except for maybe when I know it's conventional and still good quality, I just don't want meat filled with antibiotics, steroids and growth hormones, not to mention all the other shit, I prefer paying more for higher quality meat. Also the animals kept in conventional farms really have the worst life ever, at least in some places, I will not support thst
>>
>>36337872
>Wtf else can I get at for lunch everyday?
Literally anything in the world. Almost all foods are available globally and you got it into your tiny mind that it is difficult to get variety.
>>
>>36337872

Cook a big fucking meal at the weekend. Divide it into portions, put each portion in a tupperware container, put a couple in the fridge and the rest in the freezer (leave 24 hours when you need to defrost one)

Literally just cook up this:

A fuckload of pasta
A fuckload of diced chicken breast
In a separate pan make a sauce, out of like onions and tomatoes or whatever you want

When it's all cooked, mix all that shit together and you've got a healthy fucking meal

Actually maybe cook some spinach in the sauce because you need some fucking green vegetables

There you go, healthy food for the week, it's that easy

(Also don't cook the same thing every week 'cos you need variety brah)
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.