[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got beat the fuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x436
Guys I just got fucking mugged and beat up by three assholes on my way home
I think my nose is fucking broken, they messed me up bad

I've decided right now that I need to learn self defence ASAP
But what's the best style to learn?
Judo? BJJ? Boxing?

I never want to have this shit happen to me again, FUCK
>>
pics or gtfo
>>
Are you American? carry a gun faggot
>>
>>36337163
Are you german?
>>
Don't carry a knife. One of buddies try to defend himself with one and the robber took it from him and stabbed him with his own knife.
>>
>>36337163
I would say mma or muay thai. But boxing would be ok too. Krav maga is for girls dont even consider that.
>>
muay thai, boxing, wrestling, bjj all 4 u niger
>>
>>36337163
dont try to defend yourself from three people

you have legs, dont you? fucking run. or carry a gun if you're an amerifat.

though i think regardless of the situation, people will get their ass beat no matter what. whether it be from parents, voluntary street fighting, or getting robbed and beat up. you'll learn what to do in those critical situations. I doubt you couldnt have gotten away, unless you were walking in a very private area like an alley or something which doesnt have the public eye, in which case is your fault
>>
Boxing or muay thai for striking
Wrestling or judo for takedowns and grapping, also consider BJJ
These are objectivly proven, stress-tested fighting styles, with no ancient oriental legends or hardcore black-bag spec-ops myths surrounding them or their techniques. Do not let other posters fool you into krav maga or wing chun bullshit.
>>
Carry a rape whistle.
>>
>>36337163
>wants to learn self defense
>suggests sports with fixed rules
regardless of this; since i wanna help you out, i'd suggest boxing. BJJ and Judo do jack shit against multiple attackers. best chances in this scenario is with boxing.
>>
Jiu Jitsu, BJJ and Muay Thai

Mix dem 3 goat martial arts together and you'll do the mugging next time
>>
>defending yourself from 3 people

Nope guy. Give up your things and make sure you have a good memory so you can aid on getting them caught.

Even if you do manage to punch one of them, at least one of them is carrying a weapon in case shit goes wrong.
>>
>>36337276
pretty much why i think everyone suggesting their favorite martial art in this thread is retarded
>>
greentext what happened fagget
>>
>>36337163
master boxing.
get your ground game straight. Few lessons of wrestling.
Go to MMA training from there.
>>
>>36337163
Carry a gun
Check out this neat website that talks all about them
Www.4chan.org/k
>>
The martial art of aiming a gun.
>>
>>36337163
should have trained cardio and ran
>>
P I P E B O M B
I
P
E
B
O
M
B
>>
File: t.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t.webm
1 MB, 640x360
learn some boxing or muay thai fagget
>>
>>36337231
This guy knows what's up.

Fuck people up with the best of thug-jitsu from around the world.
>>
File: enough.jpg (49 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
49 KB, 803x688
>>36337163
>what's the best
at least ask a question that can have an objective answer you bumnugget

>whats the best plane
>whats the best workout
>whats the best fruit
>whats the best special forces unit
disgusting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.