[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW I tell her I lift but she makes that ok face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 127x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 127x250
>MFW I tell her I lift but she makes that ok face
>>
>>36335669
lifting isnt a hobby, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x1136
>oh I didn't know you went to the gym!
>>
>>36335669
You dont tell her you lift she has ask you if you lift
>you set urself up for failure
>>
>>36336419
This

>>36335791
>>36335669
But this would also hurt the ego
>>
File: 1435480087061.png (16 KB, 771x929) Image search: [Google]
1435480087061.png
16 KB, 771x929
>>36335669
>What kind of hobbies do you have Anon?
>I spend a lot of time lifting
>Haha :3 sure you do, you're a funny guy Anon
>>
>>36336464
>:3

She has a dick
>>
File: 1343696047163.gif (218 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1343696047163.gif
218 KB, 600x600
>"Anon, did you start working out?"
>just recently started
>>
>telling people you lift
>not pretending to be naturally muscular as fuck with no hard work
>not pretending to have an unhealthy lifestyle to appear devil-may-care when actually you count calories on all your nights out
be more D E V I L I S H
>>
>>36335669
>tfw wearing a tight t-shirt for the first time in months and you catch both dudes and girls mirin
>tfw people complimenting gains and asking how much you bench

making it guys
>>
>>36336592
No, that's just me. I honestly have no idea how girls talk. I only leave my room to get groceries or to go to the gym.

Needless to say I'm going to kill myself soon.
>>
>>36336695
Before you kill yourself you should run a cycle of gear and see if you feel better. I have never taken roids but I am interested to see how much change you would go through. Then if it turns out bad and your organs are fucked at least then you have a valid reason to off yourself but you still shouldn't off yourself just find some hobbies you like bro
>>
File: 1399947244998.jpg (4 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1399947244998.jpg
4 KB, 222x216
>"Have you been working out Anon?"
>she feels up my arm

all gunna make it
>>
>tfw have fatceps but dumb bitches see it as me having strong biceps

I could probably just tell them im a powerlifter and get away with it
>>
>mention i go to the gym to someone
>"oh, ok"

>never talk about the gym to someone
>"anon youre so big! Id never fuck with you! Man you should teach me how to lift"

It should just be obvious that you lift.
>>
>>36336695
girls are people with bubs
hope that clarified things up for you
>>
>>36335669
Rookie mistake.

You never tell people you lift, you just let them notice and confirm when they ask, without making a big deal of it.

Also it's nice to have a sport that you occasionally do so you can throw that in. Looking shredded makes people insecure and they'll judge you to spare their own feelings if you only do it for its own sake. People are much more understanding of others who lift to supplement some other form of exercise that they can relate to or at least respect.

tldr: If you have to TELL people that you lift, then you don't even lift. Yeah you might actually lift, but until it shows, just shut the fuck up altogether, nobody cares.
>>
>>36337230
>people

Count me out senpai
>>
>>36336899
How fat are you?
>>
>>36335669
>telling people you lift

Probably the most autistic thing you can do. Keep it on the down low unless you are a freak beast who makes rich piana look small.
>>
>telling people you lift weights

try harder you desperate faggot
>>
>>36336642
This
First couple months of lifting was when I got the most compliments
>>
>>36335669
Right now, your oneitis is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.
The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much.

>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha!stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance Giggle
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was nice talking though *hits blunt*
Chad hangs up without waiting for a response

Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.
>>
>>36338947
that greentext was cringe as fuck senpai

pls save us your cuck fantasies
>>
>>36338947
what the fuck man
leave that for /r9k/
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 332x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 332x396
>>36338947
>Right now, your oneitis is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.
>The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much.

>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha!stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance Giggle
>Her: *laughs even more*
>After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was nice talking though *hits blunt*
>Chad hangs up without waiting for a response

>Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.
>>
>>36338947
Jesus christ

Kill yourself

Back to robot9000
>>
>>36336695
Before you kill yourself, you should list 10 things you would do if you had 1 month left to live, then do those 10 things. Unless you're clinically depressed, those 10 things will be an amazing experience and you'll find some joy in life.
>>
>>36338773
210 lbs at 5'8
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.