[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cut and Bulk Cycles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: you.jpg (163 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
163 KB, 1600x1000
What's with these broscientists who say
>can't cut fat and gain muscle
Is this all just so they can sell meme protein powders? Also anyone who does cut/bulking cycles and doesn't just gain muscle whilst not eating like a whale is doing it wrong.
>>
>>36335061
Not sure how cutting or bulking have anything to do with protein powder unless you think you can only do either suplementing it in which case you seem to dont know what is actual food and in which case ill start just ignoring everything you say because you clearly really dont have a clue about what youre saying or youre just being retarded for the hell of it.

In any case, next time you actually want to have some sort of discussions give us things to argue about which arent just your retarded baseless opinions. Thanks!
>>
>>36335148
The argument is that cutting/bulking is dumb.
Just don't overeat whilst lifting.
>>
>>36335292
Slow/lean bulking > rest if you're prone to getting fat, or used to be fat.
Bulk/Cut Cycles > rest if you're not.

/thread
>>
>>36335355
Lean bulking is objectively more effecient more having the most muscle year round. Why the fuck would I lose muscle in a cut when I could just eat more sensibly so I didn't need to cut.
>>
>>36335370
> Objectively
[CITATION NEEDED]

You don't have to lose muscle on a cut you fucking mongoloid. Do it right and reap the rewards of your labour.
>>
>>36335061
Do you jerk off to these dumb cartoons? Bet she's in your "Kissable Anime Girls" folder.
>>
>>36335370
because you cant perfect a diet so that you only gain muscle and no fat.
If there were a way to, then all the bodybuilders would do it.
>>
>>36335403
OI MATE REVY IS BABE. I don't even watch anime but I watched Black Lagoon and it's god-tier virgin cartoon.
>>
>>36335382
You will lose muscle on a caloric deficit, this is just how it is. The only people who can gain muscle or not lose any amount of muscle on a proper cut is beginner to novices, steronbros and the genetic anomaly, which you aren't.
>>
>>36335370
33% bf in your faggy trip just 'objectively' tells us that you clearly bulked for too long. My guess is 18-22 years.
>>
>>36335427
The amount you lose is next to none if you do it correctly.
>>
>>36335403
Nope sadly I'm not into 2D.
Trust me tho I have tried to be.
>>36335419
This guy knows whats up.
>>36335418
Bodybuilders need to cut down to 3-4% bodyfat at most for a show. Regular people can look fine at anything below around 15%. It's not a good comparision, not too mention modern BB'ers look ridiculous compared to the ones from the classic period.
>>36335382
Right that's why there's daily posts of guys who gained 20 pounds of fat for a measly 3 or 4 pounds of muscle and then lost half of those gains in a cut.
>>
>>36335428
I was just fat for a while, still am at 33% bf. I'm lean bulking and losing 2 pounds of fat a week doing so. Nice try though.
>>
File: 1457620677689.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1457620677689.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>36335460
> Some idiot screwed up hence everybody everywhere will forever screw up.

mfw anime faggot has no solid reasoning behind his opinion.
>>
>>36335427
Exactly.
>>
>>36335490
I'm losing 2 pounds of fat whilst gaining muscle every week. You need to learn to do it properly.
>>
>>36335403
>kissing Revy
Only if you want your dick shot off
>>
>>36335503
Welcome to newbie gains, enjoy them while they last.
>>
>>36335460
You set your name to a female anime character, you're deep into 2D
>>
Holy shit somebody is commenting in my name, fuck you whoever you are.
>>
>>36335418
Actually that's what bodybuilders do until they are very, very advanced in their careers.

You can indeed just perfect your diet. That's the POINT of everything we're doing here. Get your lifts up, get your diet right.

If you aren't spending just as much effort trying to get your diet right as you do at putting up weights in the gym, you're doing it WRONG.

It's actually pretty arguable you should spend 80% of your effort on nutrition and 20% on training, because you'll gain better with crap training on perfect nutrition than with elite training on mom's cooking.
>>
>>36335503
>33% bf
>lean bulking
Son...
>>
File: 1232756839.jpg (16 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1232756839.jpg
16 KB, 400x225
>>36335566
Don't you insult my mother's cooking you sonuvabitch
>>
>>36335582
Don't tell him, he is still in his newbie gains thinking he has found some golden way of becoming Pich Riana natty.
>>
>>36335585
I bet it kicks ass but it won't get you to your fitness goals unless you want to be a fat powerlifter.
>>
>>36335448
Are you fucking daft, m8?

You said the exact same thing i responded to. How do you think this is gonna make sense? Am i supposed to go "well shit, you said it twice, that must make it true"? fuck no and fuck you.

You don't get to chose how much muscle tissue is broken down in the body's catabolic state during a proper cut (5%-10% below maintenance). You can try to supply your muscles with sufficient protein throughout the day, but it will NEVER prevent some loss of muscle.
>>
>>36335631
> Not even trying to learn or look up studies relating to it.
God, Anon, you're giving me the good old chuckles.
>>
>>36335609
She's actually pretty good for cooking health-wise. Chicken, broccoli and rice was a staple at my home.
>>
Bulking and cutting is like losing and gaining the same 10 lbs over and over again. You're just wasting your time
>>
>>36335677
Huh! Lucky dude. That's pretty uncommon. I bet your family is fit and healthy.
>>
>>36335790
For the most part yea I guess. My mother was always into staying active so she does Taekwondo, my dad was an All American in college football but years of office work and alcohol has seen him become overweight and my little bro plays highschool football as a center.

I played golf but I also lift regularly.
>>
>>36335531
>deep into 2D
Not enough to find it attractive in the same way as 3D. I wish I could though desu.
>>36335582
I started fatter. If you read my posts you'd know.
>>36335658
>scientists all agree on one thing.
I disagree with his argument but this pol way of thinking is hilarious.
>>36335714
Exactly. Lean bulk, the only reason not to is if you want your bf to be incredibly low as in 3%-4%.
>>
>>36335658
This is literally cancer, if you wanna disprove me, do so by coughing up some knowledge that counters this.

What you said right there is just waste.

I'm not going to lie that was about 5 minutes on google, but you still can't disprove it.

By responding with waste, you're lying to a stranger on the internet while you're still anonymous. (acting like it's wrong)
>>
>>36336404
normie
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.