[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gain muscle in cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: progress 1.jpg (435 KB, 1899x2048) Image search: [Google]
progress 1.jpg
435 KB, 1899x2048
I've read the sticky and I can't figure it out. Is it possible to gain muscle while cutting? Can I cut BF% and gain muscle while eating at a deficit? (6'3 btw)

This is my "progress" first 6 months of lifting. 184 pounds on left, 208 on right. I gained a lot of weight but I feel like I don't look any different. I want to cut the skinnyfat and gain muscle... HOW DO I DO IT!?
>>
Time is the only answer. Continue to lift, eat in a surplus, gain muscle. Once you get fat, cut for 3 months then continue to bulk.

Repeat until dead.
>>
>>36334439
Honestly man if thats all you gained after 6 months you need to do your research. I see people like you post all the time and I guarantee you aren't only doing compound lifts.
>>
>>36334439
Don't want to be a dick but it doesn't look like you even gained any muscle. Are you sure you're doing everything correctly? Check your form, check you're lifting the right amount of weight, check your routine, your diet etc.
>>
how can u be 208?
i'm 6'3, 175 and i look almost the same as you
>>
mirin height
keep lifting and you will see results
>>
>>36334439
Yes. I lost body fat while bulking.
>>
>>36334439
To be completely honest that's pretty poor results for 6 months. You look the same.

What is your routine? Are you eating enough protein?
>>
Post routine faggot.
>>
File: routine 1.jpg (80 KB, 758x655) Image search: [Google]
routine 1.jpg
80 KB, 758x655
I've watched all of the form videos on compound lifts. I don't think I push myself as hard as I can sometimes but I never skip the gym and follow my diet 95% of the time. I even stopped drinking alcohol
>>
>>36334826
this is OP btw
>>
>>36334826
M8 how long have you been lifting? And how long have you been on this split?
Did you start with SS or any beginner program?
>>
>>36334826
And what are your stats?
>>
>>36334969
I've been lifting for just over 6 months.
DL= 315 5x
Bench= 185 6x
Squat= 165 6x
OHP=125 6x

I've never really tried to max out, that's just what I do for reps. 2 months of SS and been on this split 4 months
>>
>>36334826
Kek man you are way too little for anything besides 5x5
>>
i was skinny fat but i didnt cut right away, i felt that was a waste of time and i just bulked for 5 months. going to bulk for 2 more and then cut. stop cutting and bulk hard as fuck if you want to see some improvement u faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.