[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so many guys have six-packs but not many girls have this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
Why so many guys have six-packs but not many girls have this type of ass?
>>
>>36332547
Because a 6 pack is genetically independent, it can varry on ab aliment and visability etc, where as that ass is only achieved through lifting and genetically correct bone structure.
>>
>>36332547
On a daily basis I see girls locally with asses like that, but I have never seen a dude with a 6 pack in real life. Not even kidding. I live in a ghetto though so I don't know if black girls count, many have asses like that or better but still unfuckably disgusting faces.
>>
>>36332547
I reckon also that most men want six packs (not that all have the willpower to get them) but women don't all want that arse. Tbh if you're female someone will find your body attractive no matter what, so less pressure to be /fit/.
>>
Six pacs are acquired through low bf%
This type of asses (muscular glutes) are acquired through lifting.
>>
>>36332613
U know black chicks are hottest from behind but those monkey faces really ruin it
>>
>>36332573
>6 pack is genetically independent
>visible muscle mass is genetically independent and not affected by body fat % or muscle growth

This is what lazy, fat fucks actually believe.

Also, to OP, it's because most women are lazy and don't need "dat ass" to get cocked by a "hawt guy".
>>
>>36332849
wtf you mis quoted him. also hes right.
>>
>>36332547
All genetics, literally ik a girl like this and she doesn't even workout she just hit the genetic lottery and gets to eat junk food while still having the best ass
>>
>>36332613
I'm not sure you can count "asses like that" when they're just obese or nearly there. I mean, at that point in %bf, even a man would have a big ass.

But I guess living in the ghetto means you like "big girls", so that's an understandable mistake.
>>
>>36332867
No, he's not right.

It requires just as much effort to get abs as it does for a girl to have dat ass. The abdominal muscles need to built up through heavy lifts, and then body fat % needs to be reduced through strict diet.

There is nothing genetic about having or not having abs, or any other visible muscle group. Insertions will vary, but the acquisition process is the same for everyone.
>>
>>36332886
hes saying that your genetics can let you have visible abs without ever touching weights. that ass has to be worked for
>>
>>36332886
You faggot. "Abs" are geneticially independent. All they require is reasonable muscle mass and low enough body fat. Exercising to get that is not the point. The point is if you exercise and eat right you will get that.

Dat ass on the other hand is genetic. Some chicks will pound their arse flat getting that trim. Others will gain muscle in other places trying to build it up with lifting.
>>
>>36332886
He is right, there were tons of people I went to college with who were just skinny and just played football occasionally (Actual football not your retarded burger sport)
>>
>>36332928
Also if you didn't have a rocking six pack when you were like 15 you are probably a fat lazy cunt.
>>
>>36332613
>so dyel he's literally never even SEEN a six pack in real life
>>
ITT:
>muh genetics
>>
girls are lazier and can get tons of sex even without a perfect round squat ass
>>
>>36332849
>>36332886
Oh lawdy, you're retarded.

Yes, he's right. He's saying that achieving a sixpack is possible for everyone provided they work for the muscle mass and body fat % required. As in, there are no genetics that would prevent you from having a sixpack if you put in the effort. Thus, the sixpack is achievable independent of genetics. Genetically independent. Which is what he said. You absolute retard.

A girl that worked for that kind of ass would look good, but she might not have THAT SPECIFIC KIND OF ASS if her insertions and bone structure aren't similar to the pictured girl's.

OP would be better off comparing the rarity of that kind of ass in comparison to zipper abs or something.
>>
>>36333307
>here are no genetics that would prevent you from having a sixpack
except if youre dwayne johnson
>>
>>36332573
Newfag here, but I've been lifting for less than two months and I have a somewhat visible six pack. Is this normal? I was pretty sedentary and skinny before. Also doing gomad and SL and didnt see anything before.
>>
>>36333409
Yes, there are people who have never lifted a day in their life that have sixpacks. It's due to low body fat. Working your core will make it look much better though.
>>
>>36333350
The rock doesn't exactly have a low bf% fampai
>>
>>36332886
I think you read incorrectly
>>
>>36333350
The Rock doesn't need a sixpack, he has a barrel.
>>
>>36332871
This an ass like that Is genetics. Yes lifting can improve your butt, but it doesn't change the actual shape. If you have a flat ass, lifting wont make it pop like op pic. ABS are more available because any Guy can get them from just working out.
>>
>>36333456
You're joking right?
>>
>>36332547

She has low muscle mass but relatively high fat content. She's young, give it a few years and everything starts to sag once she loses her youthful vigour.

Guys on the other hand just need to have low bf%, abs aint sagging anywhere.
>>
>>36333350
lol 40kg, LIGHTWEIGHT BABY
>>
File: 2015-0828.jpg (70 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-0828.jpg
70 KB, 1080x1080
>>36333694

almost my weight lol
>>
>>36333350
He tore his abdominal wall apparently which is why no six pack
>>
>>36333704
london
>>
>>36333704
those are some nasty feet
>>
Mfw I have to go to really low bf to see my abs, and they're not even that good looking. In the other hand my friends tell me that I literally have a great woman's ass. Even in raves or bars some people just come up to talk to me to comment my ass or ask if they can touch it. I'm a male and have mixed feelings about this. Do people just laugh at it or are they impressed?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.