[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, which one of us would you say looks the most /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: TheCrew.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
TheCrew.jpg
202 KB, 1080x1080
Hey, which one of us would you say looks the most /fit/?
>>
>>36332216
Why does fitness attract the fucking ugliest people?
>>
>>36332216
The calflet in red shirt in the background, who is too autistic to break out of his workout routine for just one minute to take a pic
>>
>>36332218
>>36332218
An answer and a question.

1. It's compensation.
2. None of them (barring maybe th spic and a few others) are THAT ugly you autist. They're real world good looking.
>>
>>36332216

>Skipping leg day so often you lose the ability to walk
>>
>>36332216
>Omar the peaceful Syrian rocket scientist
>Lasharlalicious Lateesha DeJones, sassy soul child
>two generic women
>son of elliot hulse
>Ironsides and hotwheels
>Jason Genova
>Big Paco

Anyone else want to try naming them?
>>
>>36332216
Subhuman minorities all. At least two of them should have been euthanized at birth. The two females on the far right are there for nothing but attention whoring. The ambulatory males are probably there for them.
>>
>>36332216
So is Rihannald McDonald with Allahu Akbar-edition Aaron Rodgers or ghetto fabulous Sarah Connor?
>>
>>36332520
>>36332546
>>36332550
never change /fit/.
>>
>>36332216
Typical rest day at a crossfit gym
>>
>>36332216
Chinky winky or the guy who is a career barback.
>>
>>36332216
The Wheelie Vanili couple.
>>
>>36332216
>jihadi jim
>red hot rasheeda
>tuckin-a-dick tammy
>cock teaae carrie
>GED Greg
>wheels
>Hagor
>Top Heavy Tim
>mrs. Wheels
>>
>>36332216
They're trying to save their gains? I'm thinking about buying a wheelchair but I want to know if it works
>>
>>36332754
It's a fucking Gold's you mong.
>>
>>36333261
meine sides
>>
>>36332216
The only people i'd actually approach is the guy on the right, girl in the middle, and guy at the back with the green shirt on.

You got duckface laquanda lateesha ledasha lananishqua doing some weird fucking pose

Then you got "I need to totally instagram this shit for my gurlsquad" with her fucking sunglasses

You got potatogains and his brother "biggins" that probably just eat an entire fucking cow for every meal and can lift an entire truck with their syndrome strength.

And Mr. and Mrs. "I haven't felt an orgasm in over 12 years" they're probably juggalos or some shit.
>>
>>36332216
>which one of us
I bet OP is the one on the far right.
>>
>>36332244
>None of them (barring maybe th spic and a few others)
>None
>barring maybe th spic
>None
>and a few others
wew lad
>>
no one.
>>
>>36332244
7 of 9 of them are spics
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.