[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DILLILIC General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: keeek.jpg (183 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
keeek.jpg
183 KB, 720x960
Do I look like i lift in clothing General

Well, do I?
Post yours
>>
jesus, it looks like you found the smallest jumper in the world

wear normal clothes
>>
>>36331830
I hardly know you but if you were standing next to my bed right now I
would pull down your pants and place both your hands on the back of my
head, BUT I can't drive anymore here. You can just come here as friends
and let me try sucking it. Just lay in opposite direction and watch me
jerk off while you violently slam my face full of cock
>>
>>36332097
you forgot to say no homo
>>
>>36332110
forgot?
>>
>>36331830
you look like a faggot in clothes
>>
File: flander.jpg (10 KB, 236x169) Image search: [Google]
flander.jpg
10 KB, 236x169
>>36332072
I think the hoodie suits his body type its long enough and it looks like its only tight around his biceps. But yes it does look like you lift faggot
>>
>>36331830
Nice hoodie, but the "necklace" is not for you. Get a v-cut t-shirt too, if you dont have one already.
>>
>>36332207
Yeah would also advise getting rid of the pin stripe facial hair either grow a beard or shave
>>
>tfw it gets cold and you have to wear a jacket and it no longer looks like you lift.
>>
Wo ist heger?
>>
You look like your jacket is too small for you, but you do look like you lift. I agree that you should lose the necklace too, it looks like your trying to hard to dress good.
>>
>>36331830
If that shaker cup is a permanent part of the attire, then yes
>>
>>36332415
How can it be too small its the perfect length on wrists and its past his belt line in length if he was to go a size bigger. he would look like one of those white kids wanna be black.
>>
>>36331830

b8 thread.

It is painfully obvious that you look buff in clothes.

fuck off pls
>>
>>36331830
You look like shia leboof if he decided to be a curlfaggot.

>lose the jewelry
>clean shaven or a beard, not whatever the fuck it is you're doing
>buy clothes that don't make you look like a fucking high schooler
>those clothes should fit properly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.