[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You autists that are afraid to go to the gym, or wait till ridiculous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1455312637274.jpg (125 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1455312637274.jpg
125 KB, 609x607
You autists that are afraid to go to the gym, or wait till ridiculous times to avoid le strong guise will never make it, and im glad i could remind you.

Fuck you.
>>
Is that fucking Klokov? I've seen that image hundreds of times and never noticed
>>
>>36331187
this. I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>36331156
>tfw been scared of going to the gym my whole life
>tfw finally worked up the courage to go in there today and sign up

am i gonna make it brahs?
>>
>got off work
>passed out for 4 hours
>woke up and remembered I haven't lifted yet so went to the gym at LIke 945
>group of 6 DYELs wearing maymay lifting shirts (train Insaiyin, do you even lift bro, shit like that) joggers and snap backs literally sitting on benches texting and playing on theit phones
>are there my entire shoulder workout not one of them ever gets up to exercise
>girl gets off treadmill and walks up to one of them and says she's ready to leave
>they all get up and go
>gonna start coming late more often just to see whatever other wierd shit happens, also its nice being the biggest dude in the gym
>>
>>36331156

But at reasonable times the gym is packed and I can't get anything done.
>>
>>36331211
Then you'll see manlets, skeletons, and fat girls everywhere and realize it was all for nothing.
>>
>>36331211
Probably not.
>>
>>36331156
>tfw you can detect OP has a deadlift pr of 2 plate
>>
>>36331298
more than double but okay
>>
I haven't even started yet because I have no idea when the fuck to go.

When's the best time? I need to avoid people whilst being practical.
The best local gym I've found shuts at 9:30 and I'm at work from 8 til 5.
I guess 8:30 would be good because it's 2 hours after dinner and I won't feel like vomiting every time I take a step.
>>
>>36331408
> I need to avoid people

Not gonna make it
>>
>>36331408
6am.
>>
File: 1366635971381.png (129 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1366635971381.png
129 KB, 285x285
>>36331421
Fuck you, I'll try.

It's a smallish gym, wouldn't they run out of space or equipment?

>>36331472
>mornings
>>
>>36331593
Whats your problem retard?
>>
>>36331211
Whether you make it or not is up to you.

Signing up is easy. Making that sign-up worth it is the effort.
>>
>>36331408
24 hour gyms are the bomb. If you don't have any 24h ones, I guess yeah, later at night or early in the morning. What time does it open? Would you have time before work?
>>
>>36331156
>burning $500-600 every year not including travel and gas for the "privilege" of lifting someone elses heavy things and putting them back down

>not buying your own heavy things to lift up and put down whenever you want for the rest of your life, for half the cost and without the hassle of gym scheduling, gas, travel times, wait times while other people are using equipment, etc.

gyms are for poorfags who live in apartments, and people who can't do basic math and have no concept of utility or future.
>>
>>36331156

I like going to the gym around midnight because there's at most 3 people there and I get the whole place to myself

I can just wander around between sets, it's pretty nice
>>
>>36331223
>>36331223
>LIke 945

Odd, that's the time for the swolest of the swole who are able to actually still have jobs at my gym. assuming we are talking PM.

Want to feel bad about your muscle mass? Go to the gym at 930 on a friday night.

>looks like a giant AA meeting but with more zubaz
>>
>>36331655
>gyms are for poorfags who live in apartments, and people who can't do basic math and have no concept of utility or future.

so who fixes your cybex when it inevitably starts squeaking after 8 months? did you pay for the service plan that gyms get?

Naturally you are going to purchase a full array of hammer strength machines so that's going to be $2000 and you will need one for seated bench, incline bench, super incline bench, decline bench. So that's 8,000 worth of hammer strength and we are only at chest specific.

Admit it you lift in your garage with plasic covered cement weights on non oly bars.

Gym is love, gym is life.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.