[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to up my OHP by 2-2.5 lbs tomorrow but I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I need to up my OHP by 2-2.5 lbs tomorrow but I don't have fractional plates. Any good substitutes?
>>
>>36330406

Use kg plates instead
>>
Use chains wrapped in duct tape.
>>
Hang ankle weights on the bar, if your gym has any.
>>
>>36330406
chains
bag of rice on donut shape
barbell locks
>>
>>36330406
water bottles. 1ml = 1g
>>
go buy two of them
>>
>>36330460
How do I suspend them?
>>
>>36330474
by the handle
>>
>>36330474
with a fucking cord you idiot, try to think a little
>>
>>36330474
String. You'll probably look like a dork but whatever. Gotta get fucken joocy and become a sick cunt.
>>
You need to find a gym at the lowest point on earth's surface. Gravity will be slightly stronger there which will produce a weight increase.
>>
>>36330474

Balance it on top
>>
2 clips are around 1 pound. You can add 2 pounds by putting 2 on each side.
>>
>>36330485
i only lift at the bottom of the mariana trench
>>
File: 20160304_120247-1600x900.jpg (209 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160304_120247-1600x900.jpg
209 KB, 1600x900
Just buy some you huge faggot
>>
extra collars, find out how much they weigh and add 2lbs worth
>>
I believe as this guy >>36330531
said those heavy locking collars weight 2lbs apiece

OR YOU COULD JUST RIDE THE TIGER AND PUT ON THOSE FIVES.

another alternative would be to drop off a bit of weight and do Behind the Neck Press either sitting or standing you'll notice better traps and less back strain.
>>
>>36330406
I use shoelaces and microweights for the EZ bar.
>>
>>36330481
dont do this. i tried this and it made mustard gas
>>
just use a little bit less strength to simulate two 2.5 plates being on the bar
>>
collars weigh .5 lbs.

youve got microplates after all, anon!

just dont use them for benching outside a cage unless you know you can do your roll or youre fucked.
>>
>>36330406
I have clips that have a little handle in them, if you buy a rock climbing clip (or some other clip big enough) and clip that to the collar and hang some weight from that, be it a water bottle/chain/rope with some washers on it/whatever you can get to hang, that will work
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.