[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, is it a bad idea to bring my gf to the gym with me? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: CWT_cm8XAAA_nNK.jpg (109 KB, 599x668) Image search: [Google]
CWT_cm8XAAA_nNK.jpg
109 KB, 599x668
/fit/, is it a bad idea to bring my gf to the gym with me? Will I regret it at all?
>>
>>36330397
It's only a good idea if she actually wants to go.
>>
>>36330397
Don't be that guy.
>>
>>36330397
Unless youre dating a lazy, fat logicing bitch you should be fine. Just dont be a pushy dick about it.
>>
The only problem I have is my gym is filled with niggers, and I hate them
>>
>>36330397
I have my girl going with me for maybe 6 months now. It really ain't so bad.
I only spot her for a few lifts during the week, and by now she does her own thing.
>>
Need to tow the line between being motivational and being overbearing. Which can fucking suck.
>>
gf used to come with me when I did powerlifting stuff. She basically wanted to do the same thing I did but I usually substituted one or two glute/ham exercises for every upper body exercise I did over what she needed

got pretty good numbers, she hasn't gone consistently but squats 115kg@60kg bw and has joocy thighs
>>
It's a great idea, because if she can't handle it, she ain't worth wifeing.
>>
File: ZqUMGDP.gif (446 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ZqUMGDP.gif
446 KB, 500x500
>gf is pixiemode
>she knows I can give her piggy-back rides along with picking up heavy things lying around like boxes etc.
>take her to the gym one day
>her face during my sets
>look behind her
>gym bro nods and gives me a thumbs up

I will say this: if you can impress her with doing difficult physical activities, she's less likely to berate you for trivial shit. Once she realizes that you can lift her over your head, the dynamic of the relationship changes.
>>
>>36330679

>implying you need to impress grills with your lifts to get laid
>>
she is going to fuck a lot of dudes
>>
>>36330701

She wanted to come along.
>>
Everyday someone on fit is complaining how they can't get their partner in the gym and then there's you

....bro?
>>
I will regret it. Leave your idiot at home. Enough people gang up on the equipment already. Have a little Independence bitch.
>>
idk man I just really get the wrong vibe from the couples I have seen working out at my gym, I'm a younger dude 19 and I notice guys around my age who bring their girlfriend have their girlfriend eye fucking me pretty hard compared to a girl who I'd see at the gym by herself, not trying to sound like a narcissistic fuck but I always feel bad for the boyfriend trying to help his girlfriend out and whenever the dude isn't there the girl is feasting her eyes on me, yea girl I know I'm gettin THICK but have some respect for your boyfriend god damn
>>
>>36330786
Smh nigga you slayin
>>
>>36330397
Lol, OP, I'm a "personal trainer" for some guy's girlfriend because she asked me to be her trainer personally.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.