[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Think lifting will increase my confidence. >It does >But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1440257497562.jpg (63 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1440257497562.jpg
63 KB, 700x700
>Think lifting will increase my confidence.
>It does
>But not with attractive men, the only thing that matters.
>>
>>36330187
>lifting for anyone but your own satisfaction
>>
>>36330315
Yeah, I'm lifting because I want to have confidence. I want confidence because I want dick. I want dick because dick gives unique emotions that are pure bliss ergo satisfying. I lift for my own satisfaction.
>>
>>36330187

Hey bro you forgot to say nohomo! what are you, a fagget?
>>
>>36330334
> lol im a girl guys
> a GUUURL!
> AMIRIGHT GUIS?!
>>
>>36330334
does it have to be a dick with an attractive face on the other end?
>>
>>36330334
you know what? you genuinely stumped me on this one. GG OP
>>
>>36330334
Ill give you dick if you send a pic of yours
>>
>>36330343
> on /fit/
> thinking it's a girl
>>
Op I'm the anti you. I'm a twink with crazy high self confidence who gets lots of dick and always stops working out. Good luck brah
>>
>>36330187
Most guys are pretty easy, but like, are you into twinks? Because most bottoms have this whole super-slut thing going on. As a built man looking for other built men, yeah I cna see it being an issue. You a power-bottom?
>>
File: hSUjgx9.png (641 KB, 488x648) Image search: [Google]
hSUjgx9.png
641 KB, 488x648
I lift to make myself feel good about my appearance... (pic related, I know its bad.)
>>
>>36330358
You're right anon, should of known it was a fag.
>>
>>36330378
I'm actually a pure-bottom that's never tried power-bottoming before, my problem is that I used to be a twink but decided "I'm done being a faggot who's only worth their body" and got /fit/ in order to, again, have self confidence. Problem is, I'm still shy as fuck around people who I'm attracted to
>>
>>36330414
Ouch. I can see that being a very real problem. Honestly I'm in a similar boat.
>>
Is it honestly hard for gay guys to get dick? I always thought it was super easy
>>
>>36330387
Those shades look like they'd perfect for ocular pat-downs.
>>
>>36330500
Not OP. It's hard for me to get the dick I want. I don't want random dick, I want a guy who wants to romance me a little, maybe even go on a few dates before pinning me down and slamming my ass into oblivion. I'm also the kind of guy who wants someone fitter than himself, that dating pool is not very full of the romantic types, much less ones looking for built and masculine partners.
>>
>>36330534
are you asian? that's probably why
>>
>>36330560
No, I'm a nigger.
>>
>>36330534

Still amazes me how some men literally crave having their asshole annihilated. Sounds like torture. Best of luck though anon.
>>
>>36330622
don't knock it til you try it
>>
>>36330512
I take it he acts as a sort of bouncer for his friends, the muscle if you will.
>>
>>36330622
Imagine having a non-sticky laffy taffy with a creamy filling pressing against a button on your body that feels amazing. The taffy is the dickhead, and the button is the prostate.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.