[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPLIT ROUTINES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: NX1x4x2.jpg (131 KB, 760x1059) Image search: [Google]
NX1x4x2.jpg
131 KB, 760x1059
What is the best split routine for size? (assuming no gear)
>>
>>36329175
No gear like lifting shoes and gloves?
Sorry I'm new to this
>>
>>36329233
No gear as in no steroids
>>
>>36329175
who is this cum chum
>>
>>36329261
Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>36329261
Kim Kardashian dipshit

PPL
>>
File: 14Va8OD.jpg (128 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
14Va8OD.jpg
128 KB, 960x960
bump
>>
>>36329175
Zyzz routine or you're not gonna make it
>>
Bump for curiosity.
>>
Man coming up with a perfect split is a pain in the ass.
>start with back
>you need pullups
>which means rows also need to go on this day
>which means deadlifts
>which means squats

So you need those 4 heavy compounds on back/pull day. Then on push day you have ohp and bench falling all over each other. #theStruggle
>>
>>36329278
To be fair to that Anon, it is hard to recognize her with her clothes on.
>>
>>36329175
>lifting for size and women(or gay men?)

What a fucking faggot

pic related, someone who lifts for strength and has a deadlift above 700lbs
>>
File: z7KcbNZ.jpg (537 KB, 1877x3000) Image search: [Google]
z7KcbNZ.jpg
537 KB, 1877x3000
>>36329636

>using a picture of someone else to justify your opinion
>>
>>36329636
What gear do you use?
>>
Look here cunts. If you really insist on being natty then I am going to tell you the one fucking weird trick to put on size and strength. Do full body splits unique to your needs and weaknesses. For example maybe have one day be squat and bench with some accessories thrown in to assist the bench press IE side raises, tricep extensions etc. Do two compounds every day you lift, one in the 3-6 rep range and one in the 6-10 rep range for about 4 sets each, one upper and one lower on most days if you can. If you lift more than 3 days a week you can afford to throw in days with my focus on specifically lower or specifically upper. IE bench/OHP bench/Bb row deadlift/squat.

I was lifting 7 days a week with one rest day every two weeks when I was still natty and always saw progression and was never really terribly sore. The key is stimulate but don't obliterate. Lift heavy but don't SNAP with bullshit 1-3 rep sets. Powerlifting is for fat worthless fucks who just cheat ROM and bro splits(chest/Tris, back/bis, etc) only work on gear. This isn't really something up for debate this is science, this is the only way your body will grow as a natty.

After your compound do whatever accessories you want. Pick one or two body parts to focus on and use high rep ranges with minimal rest. That's really all there is to it. Also eat your fucking oats and leave your ego at the door. Other than that good luck.
>>
>>36329687
I'm a grill :3
>>
>>36329636
>implying girls care how much you deadlift
>implying you could even deadlift 5 plates
>implying the guy in who's picture you stole could even deadlift 4 plates with 0 core and bird legs and 0 lat development

Fat virgin powdered donut lifting faggot detected.
>>
>>36329742
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>36329742
>implying the guy in who's picture you stole could even deadlift 4 plates with 0 core and bird legs and 0 lat development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXdWtHucHQ
>>
>>36329175

first set high weight low reps
second set low weight high reps
third set isometrics
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.