[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is thi physique possible without juicin? How to get it? How long?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: LCZFZTo.jpg (943 KB, 1280x1500) Image search: [Google]
LCZFZTo.jpg
943 KB, 1280x1500
is thi physique possible without juicin? How to get it? How long?
>>
For the average person without roids, no. For the person with upper 99 percentile genetics, yes.
>>
>>36328932
Fucking what? This guy is all chest. This is like 2 years max if you're a lazy fuck.
>>
>>36328502
Yes very much so. His bf% isnt even that low.

>>36328932
This guys probably a little faggot that doesnt count his calories or watch what he eats. 90% of getting in shape is what you eat.
>>
>>36328502
>>36328932
>>36328941
kek. you can have that in about a year or less natty. he has barely any definition

i love muh genetics discussions though, which are just excuses for people who are never good enough
>>
>>36328502
He has good skin
>>
>>36328502
Very realistic natty, how long depends on where you start, how hard you are willing to work, and how strict a diet you can stick to. 2-3 years is probably realistic for most people, but for some people never because they will never make it.
>>
>>36328932

yep, definitely this, I was lucky though, the first few years of training I thought I didn't have the genetics but after working really hard I realized I had the genetics.
>>
>>36328502
what the fuck?? This guy has a shit physique. He's fucking fat AND he has Trex arms.
>no traps at all

dude 16 year old high school football players are more built than this dude. try harder in the gym holy shit. low standards much?
>>
>>36328502
Henry Cavill is unfairly incredible in every way
>>
>>36329176
Thats clearly Ryan Reynolds you faggot
>>
>>36328965
post your body then, your not a NFL linebacker and I kinda wanna know what good enough is
>>
>>36328502
>is thi physique possible without juicin? How to get it? How long?
I have this exact body, 2.5 years lifting naturally
>>
>OP Picture guy obv loves incline bench a little too much
>>
>>36331604
time to post that timestamped pic
>>
>>36328932
Lol, usually those threads revolve around obvious roiders with huge delts and traps who are shredded as fuck, the OP guy is easily achievable natty
>>
>>36329922
its henry cavill
>>
>>36328502
I think this is totally achievable because I look similar without roids already except for these differences, but genetics matter ALOT:
>he has bigger pecs
>i have bigger traps
>i have better lower abs
>he has better delts
>i have better triceps
>same forearms
>>
>you can have this body in a year natty
>2 years max if you're a lazy fuck
>there are people who actually believe this
Realistically its about 3-4 years of consistant progression natty and with the same bone structure and insertions. It sounds like a long time but lifting is a lifestyle and so its not really that long to reach considering once youre there its just maintenance which is easy as fuck in comparison and you get to keep that body until you're a frail old man at the age of 250 years
>>
>>36332499
can you roid for a year, achieve those kind of results and then properly cycle off and have something of a "speed boost" in progression?
>>
>>36328502
This is very easily achievable.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.