[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 years old, 5ft 10inches and curently weight 215 pounds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: -1872633575.jpg (590 KB, 1738x1255) Image search: [Google]
-1872633575.jpg
590 KB, 1738x1255
I'm 19 years old, 5ft 10inches and curently weight 215 pounds. I have fatty thighs, stretch marks around my waist and a gut.
I wanna lose some weight for summer
What should I do? Which work out?
Should I skip meals? I don't care bout gaining muscles. I'm just tired of having to buy new pants every 3 months.
Help
>>
>>36328316
Do 9mm to the temple x F you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36328316
Read the sticky x F
>>
>>36328316
Read the fucking sticky
>>
If all you care about is losing weight go raw vegan. Its gonna be very expensive but it is the healthiest way to loose a lot of weight fast. Basically just costantly eat fruits nuts and vegetables all day, no sauces or cooking or anything just plain old plants. Also make sure u eat a lot of greens and not lettuce i mean things like kale, dandelion greens, etc.

I did plus double the amount of protein shakes I would normally drink and I was able to get down to 8% body fat fairly quickly. Also smoking weed may help I think it did for me and theres a lot of studies that suggest it does because it increases ur heart rate
>>
>>36328316
Read the sticky.
>>
>>36328316
READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
>>36328316
I suggest killing yourself and hoping you are reincarnated as something less pathetic would be your best bet.
>>
What's a sticky?
>>
>>36328360
>>36328347
>>36328442
>>36328444

read these nuts faggots
>>
>>36328427
Thanks. I will try that but only a couple days a week. I don't know if I could go all out
>>
>>36328517
God, you can't even fucking fully commit yourself to your goals. You're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>36328316
Holy shit is this Urahara's Bankai?

Pls don't say yes...
>>
>>36328557
No. Its mayuri's. He upgraded it
>>
>>36328537
I will but over time. Like span of a week or 2. I can see dropping meat instanly might be a bit problematic. All I want is a little time to adjust
>>
>>36328585
>problematic
Time to leave faggot. If you had a god damn ounce of fucking willpower you would just fucking do it. But you won't, because you're one big fucking excuse.
>>
>>36328651
Fine I will. Vegetable and fruits. Soy products also. I'm gonna fucking willpower my way through all of it
>>
>>36328651
I'll do it. Regardless of whatever happens. Blood, sweat and tears
>>
>>36328427
>If all you care about is losing weight go raw vegan. Its gonna be very expensive but it is the healthiest way to loose a lot of weight fast. Basically just costantly eat fruits nuts and vegetables all day, no sauces or cooking or anything just plain old plants. Also make sure u eat a lot of greens and not lettuce i mean things like kale, dandelion greens, etc
>>36328517
>>36328585
>>36328708
>>36328722
No don't do this. Vegenism/Vegetarianism is a meme and that advice is especially bullshit. There's no need to take meat out of your diet.
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=c565cae755d689be
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>>
My fucking god, I've only been using /fit/ since the start of the year since I was 5'10" and 212lbs, and I thought people were a bit too uppity about always telling people to use the sticky... but holy fuck, READ THE FUCKING STICKY. There needs to be a prompt where if you click on /fit/, a yes/no dialogue box comes up that asks "Have you read the fucking sticky?" before you can use the board.
>>
>>36328864
Nah I mean I dont suggest it as a full time diet just a cut. For cutting i think this is the best diet because the food has less calories so you get full off of less calories and because since your literally eating all day and taking in no shit thats bad for your body like preservatives your metabolism will be much much faster.

Like I said I personally lost a lot of weight really quickly doing this, its not about just cutting meat out of your diet its about basically like a wild animal like literally just raw fruits and vegetables and nuts and shit.

and OP yea just do it for a little, but still eat healthy afterward
>>
>>36329004
This sounds dumb as fuck and unrealistic. All this fat price of shit needs to do is count calories. Eat less of what he does already cuz >calories in, calories out duuh

OP
>give up soda and juice
>give up junk food
>count calories
>read sticky
>eat less move more
>>
>>36328516
Don't be such a sensitive faggot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.