[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best /fit/ Delivery Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: jj_main2.jpg (15 KB, 286x140) Image search: [Google]
jj_main2.jpg
15 KB, 286x140
Whats the best /fit/ food I can get given unlimited money and zero motivation? I propose Jimmy Johns.
>>
>>36327594
Jimmyjohns is pretty fucking good

If you live anywhere with a Tapingo setup you can get damn near anything delivered all hours of the day
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
Nigga do you even chipotle?

>rice
>beans
>meat

All wrapped in convenient edible package. It's like you are actively trying not to make it
>>
>>36327634
I dont want to leave my house, thats the thing. Chipotle is like a mile away.
>>
File: 3jorahmoon.jpg (100 KB, 686x851) Image search: [Google]
3jorahmoon.jpg
100 KB, 686x851
>>36327623
Yeah the one near me is open until like 3. Pretty nice.
>>
>>36327660
Does your town not have Doorstop Delivery?
>>
>>36327671
>Doorstop Delivery
Nah, not in my area
>>
>>36327594
>pro tip
I used to work at a jimmy johns. The bread is God awful for you, loaded with sugar and carbs. Even the wheat bread. Also the amount of mayo that goes on the subs is pretty absurd. It's more than it looks like because it soaks into the bread which makes it taste like sex tho. Lost of sodium in the meat as well excluding the turkey.
>>
>>36328489
>Mayo option, None
>take bread out
No it's still not perfect, but if I'm feeling lazy it's what I do
>>
>>36328489
I used to drive for Jimmy Johns

Literally the worst delivery job in the world. Pay was shit, hours were shit, manager was shit, and co-workers were shit too.
>>
>>36328625

All delivery jobs are shit, except if delivery isn't part of your normal job.

At mine, we do special deliveries to a few clients that CBF'ed to come get their work or cry about getting it shipped.

I get 3x of what my pay would be if I was hourly + milage + a hidden "fuck, you made me stop what I'm doing" fee that ends up about the same as a inflated next-day air fee

Sure, I'll take 100+ USD for an hour trip to go hit on some dumbass temp secretary that wants to cheat on her DYEL hubby. Win-win.
>>
>>36328747
The problem with Jimmy Johns is that the style of delivery they do is unforgivingly demanding. Someone orders a sandwich, takes 20 seconds to make, you then deliver the sandwich. And you only have 10 minutes to do it.

Don't know the area 100%? Well then you're fucked.

At least with Pizza they understand a delivery could take a bit, especially since most Pizza deliveries are at night and it can be difficult to find house numbers in the dark.

Jimmy Johns doesn't give a shit and will shit on you at any given chance.
>>
>>36327594
Papa John's 15 piece chicken poppers, 300 Calories and 54 grams of protein
>>
>>36328892

we're a couple of blocks from a Jimmy Johns, just inside a business area that's adjacent to college/residential area.

The location has the bike delivery guys. They may be fast, but for fucks sake that location sucks dead ass wrt quality.

As for pizza guys, it depends on the area. I've known more than a few friends that did pizza delivery either part time or between jobs. In our city they can't get people to stick around, except for the one shop that is locally owned and is fucking god-like for a cheat night
>>
>>36328961
Well JJ did one further and actually lied to me about my pay, hours, and days off.
>>
>tfw the shitty Mexican fast food place by my house delivers now

Fuck me man I'm gonna weigh 400 lbs
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 512x512
fat ass here who's never worked out. Why do my muscles cramp and twitch after workouts?
>>
Never been to JJ but where I live cops LOVE that place more than coffee and donuts
>>
>>36328489
Just get a lettuce wrap and you have great macro ratios.
>>
>>36327594
JJ gave me the worst mudbutt of my life
>>
>>36329003
Cramp is dehydration or extreme inflexability

Twicthing is shock of being used from having never been, the more you use them thatll go away
>>
>>36328976
You guys must have shit managers wherever you live. I worked for JJs in WA state and some of it is bullshit but for the most part if you're not a retarded subhuman mongoloid, none of it is difficult, you just have to actually pay attention to what you're doing, which is apparently a difficult task these days.
>>
>>36328976

For all i make, I don't really get any days off

That's the rub when you're basically the floor manager. Some asshat is always wanting a last minute rush run.

This summer I'm installing a full rack setup & goodies in one of the back areas + a futon + mini-fridge. If I've got to pull one more fucking one more 72 hour babysit-the-machines job I'll go crazy without a home away from home
>>
>>36329062
I was just hoping to do the job temporarily, but because they encourage the whole "crazy fast delivery" bullshit and I lived in a town that has very few streetlights, it was borderline impossible to find peoples houses and apartments at night. And then they complain when you're late.

I quit pretty soon on it. I'm used to dummy jobs, but jesus I wasn't even getting minimum wage AND they cut my already-short hours like crazy.
>>
>>36329057
Yea that would make sense. I drink about 2L of Diet Coke a day
>>
>>36328489
from the employee perspective ive always heard this and worse from jimmy johns, its enough to keep me away, tho i do love getting the unwich
>>
Okay if this is a thread, I want to throw it out there because fuck googling. McDonalds salad. Grilled chicken, either no dressing or the lightest fucking balsamic vinaigrette they have, bad?
>>
>>36328892
Too be fair we have all heard the commercials about how freaky fast they are, wouldnt expect anything less
>>
>>36329003
Bananas and water what you are feeling is normal its your body saying you should have been doing this earlier im not used to it
>>
>>36329134

This is why any franchise food place that has such a narrow margin as delivery does is bad business. Add in dumbshits that are constantly cutting corners, and you get what you pay for.
>>
>>36329016
i did a cop ride along once thats where we had lunch
>>
>>36327634
Seconding this.

Sometimes when I'm feeling lazy/sore on a rest day and I don't have any reason to leave my house, I'll have postmates deliver like four meals worth of chipotle.

Watch X Files in bed and get my bulk on.
>>
>>36329238
chipotle is great for bulking and honestly not terrible for cutting either. If you get it without rice you still get a lot of protons
>>
>>36329308
Burrito/burrito bowl for bulking.

Salad bowl for cutting.

Chipotle is on point.
>>
>>36328489
>>36329134
I used to always order the #9 when bulking. It was like 1000 calories and 60g protein in a tiny sandwich
>>
People seriously talking about chipotle like their food hasn't been posioning people for months

Nah I'll pass

>mfw a chipotle just closed after workers get sick
>>
File: 128.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>36327594
delis. pic related
>roast beef (harold's deli, so mid-tier, and as such, not great pastrami or corned beef)
>unlimited pickle bar
>unlimited bread if bulking
>has a 'for the dieter' section, with bunless options:
>TUNA (White Albacore), Lettuce, Tomato, Sliced Eggs and Cottage Cheese
>SLICED TURKEY BREAST STUFFED WITH CHICKEN SALAD, served with Cottage Cheese, sliced Egg, Lettuce and Tomato
>HAMBURGER, w/ Cottage Cheese, Sliced Egg and Tomato
>SLICED WHITE MEAT TURKEY over crisp Lettuce, served with Cottage Cheese & Tomato
>GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST served over Lettuce, with Tomato, Onion and Sliced Egg

the sizes are all fuckton enormous, so you either get like, 3-4 meals out of it, or a huge, huge bulk meal.
>>
>>36329108
Try 20oz and the rest be water. Water is your friend.
>>
>>36329136
Yeah. Don't fucking understand it either. How do you mess up a salad. I go to Wendy's and do a light amount of the dressing for the asian and the Apple. About 300 cal with a full breast of chicken. The other two full sizes are a joke in calories.
>>
>>36329136
It's literally just lettuce and a few grape tomatoes, anon, you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.