[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw 6'2 and tryna bulk tdee is almost 3k (active job) strength
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: a.aaa-The-tall-guy.jpg (55 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
a.aaa-The-tall-guy.jpg
55 KB, 500x423
tfw 6'2 and tryna bulk
tdee is almost 3k (active job)
strength shows slower on tall frame

tfw not a 5'11 manlet who can eat 1k of hobbit food and day and look shredded
>>
File: Brulebeforehand.jpg (16 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
Brulebeforehand.jpg
16 KB, 280x210
i didn't know your strength could show.
>>
>>36326213
i bet you didnt
>>
>>36326165
>6,2
>struggling to bulk
You're not even tall
Just eat lol
>>
>>36326240
i am literally eating all day on my day off and have to eat two or three enormous meals when i have work
>>
>>36326165

Are you actually counting your calories? Before I took fitness seriously I just tried to "eye ball" eat without actually checking my consumption. Guess what? I wasn't getting nearly enough calories.

Download a free app and start scanning and counting everything you eat. I bet you're malnourished like I was. I'm not even 6'. I'm 5'8". Now I'm counting my calories and changed my diet so I'm consuming over 3,000 Calories per day.

One of the biggest things that helped me was rice. Buy a rice cooker and eat 1 cup of rice a day. It adds 600 calories to your diet and makes the whole thing way easier. If you can afford it, buy a weight gainer and throw that into the mix.

Or just eat a lot of food. Most of my protein comes from food- not powders. Granted I'm still sort of new to this thing but it really didn't take me long at all to realize my diet was not sufficient.

Once you start doing the math you'll be surprised at how wrong you were.

Best of luck lankbro.
>>
>>36326253
>i am literally eating all day

3000 kcals is not THAT much and 6'2" is not THAT tall, breh. Make sure you're eating enough proteins, and if you have an active job, don't do extra cardio..
>>
>>36326319
I have. The problem is that I have to consume around 350 calories per each hour while awake. That's a steak an hour. I've considered dirtybulking even though I'm skinnyfat (plus about two month's bulk).
>>
>>36326352
3,000 is the TDEE. I believe I have to consume more than that.
>>
Gains just SHOW slower, you can still gain strength just as fast as anyone else, stop being a pussy.

I'm 6'4 and went from 175 to 230lbs. Rice, oils, meat and infinite veggies. Shits easy dude
>>
>>36326378
What line of work are you in?

>>36326405
This too.
>>
>>36326253
Shut up. I eat 3,500-4,000 calories everyday, and I'm 173 cm. Do the work.
>>
>>36326319
this.

I'm the opposite, though. I'm a 6'1" former fatass, and I have to make a conscious effort not to go all out on my bulks. If I do, I just get fat way too much quicker than I get stronger. When I start to count them diligently, it always surprises me how easy it is to rack up those calories.

3000 calories does not feel like much to me but it might feel like a lot to those who started as skellies. It makes a world of difference when you start counting. You can no longer lie to yourself... in my case I cannot tell myself that I should keep eating. In your case you will probably be able to better convince yourself to eat more.
>>
What are you eating, rabbit food? It's obscenely easy to eat 4000+ kcal a day. Wipe your fucking baby tears and eat some pasta or something lmfao.

Be happy you don't have to limit your kcal to 1700 to cut. Fucking pussy.
>>
>>36326455
PASTA AND OLIVE OIL EVERY DAY.

EVERY MEAL.

EVERY SNACK.
>>
>>36326473
#RealTalk
>>
>>36326165
6'2" is not that tall, 3k is not that much.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.