[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does entering a k-hole every night affect my gains? Will it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Does entering a k-hole every night affect my gains?

Will it help me leave humanity behind?
>>
>>36325797
it will affect your brain, drugs everyday is the best way to burn yo shit up
>>
>>36325816
But Lilly said that daily ketamine use unlocks the next form of human consciousness.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (4 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
4 KB, 227x222
Grow up and start sniffing jenkem of that straight man poo.
>>
>>36325797
Enjoy your bladder damage soon. Feels good to pee in a bag.
>>
File: 4c4.png (2 MB, 636x1092) Image search: [Google]
4c4.png
2 MB, 636x1092
>>36325797
Only thing you're gonna leave behind is your kidneys
>>
>>36325844
This, if you want to do disassociative drugs use something safer like dextromethorphan or MXE, reaching the next form of human consciousness is not worth feeling like you're constantly pissing razor blades
>>
>>36325831
Lilly also had a woman jerk off a dolphin daily and made her and the dolphin drop acid
>>
>>36325915
The absolute fucking madman
>>
>>36325797
Grew up in a middle class area full of ketamine; it was almost an epidemic, some kids fell in heavy. Know about 3 that have to piss into bags now, others have reported having jelly like 'piss' come out their dick in a painful manner at some stage.

I'm not going to lecture you like some sort of parent OP, but watch yourself; the bladder issues aren't a myth.
>>
>>36326728
and when I say kids I mean early to mid twenties, it's weird to think of them as older than 15-18. That's when we were hitting it heavy. Just be careful OP, ketamine is amazing but numbing yourself with horse tranquilizer every night is not making it
>>
File: 2016-03-09 22-52-44.922.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-09 22-52-44.922.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
.ping
>>
File: 2014-06-11 15-23-13.774.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-11 15-23-13.774.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
G
>>
>Ate 2g dried magic mushrooms last Saturday
>Had the worst farts since

I feel like that shit killed half my gut bacteria and only the stuff that creates protein farts survived. Must be all the proteins those guys are eating.

Somewhat related, I'm thinking about taking 5-6g weekend after next and just losing my shit in my room while I'm tripping too hard to go anywhere. Anyone have experience with this?
>>
Just watch out not to burn out your NMDA receptors.
These are the things that allow for neuron plasticity and learning. And Ketamine is a huge NMDA antagonist so if you do it daily you'll end up damaging them inside of you Hippocampus making it so that you won't be able to properly store and use new information.
Every once in a while is fine since moderate use will cause NMDA receptor upregulation, allowing for improved learning, but the kind of moderacy I'm calling for is like once a month per-k-hole.
>>
>>36329300
I wouldn't. 2 to 5 is a huge jump. Its fun but your bed will be the size of a football field. On 5 grams my friends lil Wayne poster had tentacles made of light ( probably About 30) flailing around. His garage floor looked like the inside of a grandfather clock with moving gears at varying sizes and depths.
>>36329509
This don't abuse anything outside pot. Esp not k
>>
>>36325797
>does doing drugs affect me guys?

Well you're already retarded so keep going
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.