[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I take my husband son to the gym¿
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457501040751.png (246 KB, 680x623) Image search: [Google]
1457501040751.png
246 KB, 680x623
He's 16 and very lazy. I don't see that he's gonna have a bright future
>>
You should not force someone to do something like going to the gym.
>>
>>36323938

I was 16 and lazy too.

Don't coddle him. Men aren't women. The more you coddle him and help him feel better the less likely he is to change.

Best thing for you to do is get his ass kicked. Hard. Then afterwards tell him he get his shit pushed in cause he is weak.

it'll either drive him to commit suicide or piss him off enough to change.
>>
>>36323955
Can confirm happened to me.
>>
>husbands son

That better be some primo dick to put up with that baggage.
>>
>>36323938
That's the easy part, boys usually want to be strong. I usually have a really hard time convincing my husband's girlfriend to go the gym; she's just not motivated to look good.
>>
File: attachment.php.jpg (51 KB, 422x512) Image search: [Google]
attachment.php.jpg
51 KB, 422x512
>>
How do i get my mums son to go the gym?
he is a gigantic faggot and should really kill himself but for some reason he doesnt do it.
>>
>>36324018
>husbands son
Not as kekworthy as "my wifes son"
>>
Husbandson is when Mommy marries her baby boy. And right now as you're reading this you're thinking about playing with your own mothers tits.
>>
>>36323938
let him get a taste of your pussy and tell him if he doesnt work out he wont get anymore without having to pay for it
>>
>>36323938
Rank from most kek worthy to least from pov of the kek'd:

-wife's fiance
-wife's boyfriend
-husband's girlfriend
-wife's son
-husband's wife
-husband's daughter
-wife's daughter
-husband's son
>>
>>36323938
Just talk about men who are in good shape and get him jealous. Also fuck him for cardio.
>>
You don't fool me, You want to fuck that little man.
>>
>>36323938
Don't try to be overly aggressive or force him. What got me to finally get into shape was having roommates that normalize leading a fit and healthy lifestyle. Modern society tends to portray fitness as abnormal and only what dumb jocks do. Lead by example, show him that being a fat sack of shit is what is weird and hopefully he follows.
>>
>>36323938
Slap him around a bit
>>
>>36323938
Suck his dick.
>>
>>36323938
>I don't see that he's gonna have a bright future
You're a fucking cunt so far
>Bitches about a Son being lazy
Go too the gym your self (If you don't) too show him how not ta be
>Taking bait
>>/adv/
>>
>>36323938

> 16

Tell him hot chicks are there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.