[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I visited russia last week and I noticed all the jacked guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: beer.jpg (312 KB, 2048x1418) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
312 KB, 2048x1418
I visited russia last week and I noticed all the jacked guys were drinking beer and vodka during their workout and I read on here that alcohol kills gains even though these guys were like Arnold tier jacked

one guy drank a beer after each set and by the time I left he had drank 10 beers at least
>>
>>36322518
Russians are super human
>>
Slavs naturally have godly genetics and high test. Plus, they were certainly roiding.
>>
>>36322567
Yeah for sure but I always read on here about alcohol ruining gains etc and these fuckers were drunk and drinking during the workout, made me think the alcohol killing gains is bullshit
>>
>>36322518
what were you doing in Russia anon? Russians left humanity behind.
>>
>>36322681
Drinking and chilling with Ivan
>>
>>36322717
did you bang any high test russian women?
>>
>>36322744
Nah I don't get laid
>>
>>36322567
>Plus, they were certainly roiding.
I thought you couldn't drink on steroids, though. Maybe I'm mistaken, I haven't really looked into it.
>>
>>36322518
anyone "Arnold tier" is roiding

and few beers or shots (emphasis on few) isn't all that bad. Besides alcohol is banned in olympics and IPF due to being performance enhancing to some degree

imagine just how hyped you could get yourself before a lift taking few shots of whiskey for example
>>
>>36322753
Same senpai
>>
>>36322518
Are you the same fag that posts threads about alcohol over and over
>>
>>36322956
>expecting Slavs to follow that
>>
>>36322559
>tfw 25 percent pure Russian.
Its true. My mom is 62. Drinks a ton of wine and craft beer and probably smokes a grams worth of joints a day. Her dad was pure Russian as were my grandparents. He used his sons instead of dogs to chase rabbits out of the woods to hunt. Fathered 7 children with just my grandma but I'm told i probably have a lot of half family i don't know about because he was a man slut.
>>
>>36322956
Why is that?
>>
>>36323177
A slav can't go 2 hours without drinking
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.