[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im full of rage fit my roommate is a skinny faggot who doesnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (462).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (462).png
1 MB, 1366x768
Im full of rage fit my roommate is a skinny faggot who doesnt clean his mess and never showers. Im waiting for him to arrive and plan to beat him up. Convince me to let him alone
>>
>>36321399
do it and post pics
>>
>>36321399
but have you tried talking to him about it first, you fucking sperg?
>>
>>36321424
more than 10 fucking times man he listens for 1 week max and returns to his old habbits.
>>
>>36321430
record it with gopro or whatever, or take pics of his bloodied face, break his arm or something, make it entertaining lol tbqh family
>>
if dubs you beat the shit out of him and post proove
>>
Fuck him in the butt instead, that will show the faggot!
>>
>>36321455
Break his arms so he can't shower for months. Hurrrr fucking retard
>>
You should give him a stern talking to like the bitch he is before escalating to a beating
>>
>>36321399
beat him up then fuck his skelly ass faggot
>>
>>36321501
one arm, singular form, you fucking idiot...
>>
>>36321521
Yeah I'm sure with that cast, showering will be exactly what he wants to do. Fucking retard
>>
beat him into submission and fuck his boipusi like little bitch he is
>>
>>36321533
>implying there's no water resistant cast
>>
>>36321399
Or you could just use your words like an adult? I'm amazed of how much of an overgrown manchild guys here can be. Learn to recognize and deal with your emotions like an adult, or go to prison where you belong
>>
>>36321399
From that pic I guess we can conclude that high test women get more dick than the average hot ones
>>
>>36321557
this desu senpai
>>
don't listen to >>36321557 beating him and shitting on his chest is fucking alpha
>>
>>36321399
hey cest gerry
>>
is he dieded?
>>
>room mate?
Does this mean you literally share a room or he has a room in the house/apartment?

Had terrible people sharing house with me over the years but stay here cause it's so cheap and I can almost afford to buy a house now
>depressed girl who use to throw dishes away instead of cleaning them
>guy who would have hour long showers
>bulimic girl who would vomit in her room causing the house to smell
>druggie guy who I threw out who kept smoking weed inside
Etc

I put up with it cause I run this place and it's so cheap. You OP should take a stand
>>
i have exactly the same situation with my twink of a roommate he makes a mess of my living room and cooks shitty meals when he has to cook and every week he does it again after i tell him not too.
>>
>>36322004
Out of all those fucks, you threw out the guy who smoked weed. I mean are you high?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160309-093646.png (714 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160309-093646.png
714 KB, 1200x1920
Wow what a chnnel
>>
>>36322004
>having bunch of potential school shooters in
>throw out the least prone to violence guy
you dun goofed, son
>>
>>36322297
>>36322024
Stoners detected

Helped crazy girl leave
>>
>>36321399
Do as I did and play "if you don't want it in you pillowcase, don't leave it on the side" after that he will start cleaning his shit up
>>
>>36322304
actually, yes, I used to smoke, not much anymore. I lived with other peoples, one of house rules was no smoking inside, so I was going out to have a toke, and guess what? no one had any problems with it... but hey, working in creative fields sometimes require you to be a "junkie"
>>
>>36322128
Classic youtube quality
>>
You think you have it bad you little faggot?

My roommate:
>takes one shower every two weeks
>doesn't brush his teeth
>laughs uncontrollably at his anime
>stays up until 4 am playing ps4
>has the ugliest girlfriend I have EVER seen and talks to her on facetime often
>when I ask him to stop, he literally pretends he doesn't hear me
>have to literally walk into his face for him to "notice me"
>acts like a fucking child when his mom tells him to quiet down
>"UGHHHH OK"

And to top it all off, he's skinny fat
>>
>>36322406
>went outside
>this guy didn't
>still triggered
>>
File: extra niggest.jpg (15 KB, 274x357) Image search: [Google]
extra niggest.jpg
15 KB, 274x357
>>36321399
go to local pet store
buy crickets and/or mice (used to feed reptiles)
spread all over the place
blame him "look what you are attracting with your dirt"
enjoy his face reaction
take pics
post em here

no harm done but the lulz are sky rocket high
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.