[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How /fit/ were you when you were a teenager /fit/? Were you a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 13 year old mike.jpg (28 KB, 634x383) Image search: [Google]
13 year old mike.jpg
28 KB, 634x383
How /fit/ were you when you were a teenager /fit/? Were you a landwhale? Skelly? Athletic?

I was a unhealthy skinnyfat.

Pic sorta related I guess.
>>
Athletic. Starting exercising at age 10 with bodyweight and never stopped. Now it's all I've got so I can't stop.
>>
>>36319499
I was fat/skinnyfat. Basically fat but with NO muscles at all. I tried to lose weight a bunch of times but I had no idea what I was doing. I was just told that sugar is bad and that you should exercise but I knew nothing of calories or strength training. Had 10lbs dumbbells and ran some, but couldn't run for shit with my asthma so that didn't really lead anywhere. I even ate no candy, chips or drank any soda for a whole year as a 12 year old, which I think is pretty good willpower for that age age, but I ate tonnes of regular food so nothing happened. I got real discouraged and just accepted that I had the fat-gene and will never be able to do anything about it.

Then When I was 22 I stumbled upon something on the internet about counting calories and tried it and it fucking worked. Went from overweight to underweight in four months just because I fucking could. Obviously I got skinnyfat as shit but I was pretty proud, and a couple of years later I found strength training. Now I dream about turning back the clock 20 years and relive my life from six and up, which was the time when I was called fat the first time, with my current knowledge.
>>
I was a skelly. 5'9" 130 lbs. Not an extreme one, but still skelly
>>
File: 18 year old.jpg (514 KB, 940x1425) Image search: [Google]
18 year old.jpg
514 KB, 940x1425
>>36319538
>Now it's all I've got so I can't stop.
Wanna talk about it Anon :(

>>36319570
>Now I dream about turning back the clock 20 years and relive my life from six and up, which was the time when I was called fat the first time, with my current knowledge.
Same bruh. My family was extremely against weight lifting because my dad fucked his back when he was younger so by the time I started it was already too late.

>>36319576
>not an extreme one
>130 lbs

Pls go.
>>
I used to be pretty skinny but had legs of steel from tracks.
>>
>>36319601
At 5'9"? I didn't think it was that bad. There's a 6'2" kid in my uni class that's 115 lbs. So I just compared myself to him
>>
>>36319601
>My family was extremely against weight lifting
My mom have had weight issues with yoyo-dieting her entire life so she was deathly afraid of transferring that to me so out of kindness she discouraged me trying to lose weight.
>>
I'm still 19 and I look better than all of you faggots
>>
File: Shit was so cash.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Shit was so cash.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>36319717
>>
Skinnyfat lanklet with bad posture and awkward gestures.
I had no idea what I was doing with my body, never did any kind of sports so I was stiff and unathletic as fuck.
Started lifting several times but never really knew what I was doing and didn't count calories so I foolishly dropped everything 1-2 months in after not seeing any results.

Really not my best years. I always wish I would've picked up a sport at young age and stuck with it but video games seemed more important to me back then.
>>
>>36319499
athletic, i practised karate since childhood until i was 19 years old.
>>
>>36319880
>karate

What else do you enjoy wasting your money on Anon :^) ?
>>
>>36319928
Not much, But it was real training with a decent teacher in a licened federation in Europe. So non of that American MC dojo shit. And it realy helpt because i was one of the strongest and biggest guys at school.
>>
Skelly as fuck, but a good runner from 6 years of track and cross country
>>
>>36319499
Skelly but halfway good at sports.
>>
>>36319499
Hahahahaha there's no way that's 13 year old Mike Tyson
>>
I was an anorexic kid weighing 90 lbs at 6'.
Now 1 and a half year later im still recovering at 152 lbs.
>>
started out skelly-otter doing martial arts and shit, ended skinnyfat.
>>
>>36319621
I'm 5'9 and was 120 pounds as a teenager. How much do you weigh now?
>>
>>36319499
Moderately athletic.
I played high school hockey and soccer and rugby.
After high school I played varsity soccer and triple A hockey.
I was good, in shape, not exceptionally fit though.
Today I'm a bodybuilder, I compete. I'm probably not in as good health, but much more /fit/.
>>
>>36319499
Black belt athletic as fuck, jumped over shit and kicked people in the face.
Thought weights were for retards.
Still do, in a way, though I lift 6 times a week.
>it's what you lift for that counts
>>
File: 1456880814337.jpg (7 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1456880814337.jpg
7 KB, 250x244
>>36320462
>90 lbs at 6'.
>>
>>36319499
I was skelly up until the age of 20. Some dick head told me lifting stunts your growth when I was like 14 so I never started as a teenager.
>>
>>36319499
Lanky skelly. I played sports for a small school so my cardio was really good but nobody felt the need to teach us how to lift properly so I hardly touched weights.
>>
>>36319499

I was a very athletic ottermode.

My face was ugly tho, so it didnt do me any good
>>
>>36320871
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 604x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 604x625
>>36319499
Well basically
>pic

I'm 18 though so I'm still
>pic
>>
Tall and built. Now I'm average height and built.
>>
>>36319499
Fit, 4'10, 95lbs.

I was a cardio bunny. Loved track. I especially loved doing that Pacer shit in PE.
>>
i used to be athletic but then i did starting strength for six months
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.