[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /fit/. I've decided that I'm going to try to eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nqb1h860qs1u748gto1_1280.jpg (106 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqb1h860qs1u748gto1_1280.jpg
106 KB, 612x612
Hey, /fit/. I've decided that I'm going to try to eat healthier. I've already cut out all soft drinks, but now I need to actually work on what I eat. I put together this meal plan. Is it okay to eat this way, or am I playing myself? (Pic unrelated, but body goals)

Breakfast
>Mashed avocado, olive oil and tomatoes served with an egg on sourdough toast
>Half a small baked potato with cheese on it
>Pineapple, kiwi and papaya slices

Lunch/Dinner
>Veggie sandwich (Mushrooms, onions, peppers and feta with avocado mayo)

Dessert (if the bakery in my area is still open)
>Sugar-free banana loaf
>>
>>36319325

>breakfast

quit that shit, do 16/8 Intermediate Fasting.

>toast

for what purpose???

>cheese on it

why?

>sandwich

what?

>Pineapple, kiwi and papaya slices

shouldnt be more then 150g together, i would prefer pineapple because of the low sugar and calories.
>>
Bread every meal? No
>>
>>36319325
>Mashed avocado
>olive oil
>sourdough toast
>baked potato
>cheese
>Pineapple
>kiwi and papaya slices
>feta
>avocado mayo
>banana loaf

Am I being rused or are you bulking?
>>
File: [fedora intensifies].gif (618 KB, 263x396) Image search: [Google]
[fedora intensifies].gif
618 KB, 263x396
>>36319344
>16/8 Intermediate Fasting.
>>
>>36319430

>using fedora images when they arent relevant

are you new here? pls return to reddit.
>>
>>36319362
>>Pineapple
>>kiwi and papaya slices
What's wrong with these?
>>
>>36319344
>do 16/8 Intermediate Fasting.
I used to do this, but it kind of fucked up my shit.
>>
>>36319481

Care to explain?
I allways do 16/8 when on a cut, im never hungry, my strength is not going down as much as when cutting normal and im getting leaner quicker.

Its no big science if you read into hormones and how insulin works... people who argue against 16/8 IF are the same people who argue against a high protein diet when it comes to building muscle aka nonlifting faggots with less then 2 years of training time.
>>
>>36319509

bro lets be real you more than likely have at best a tenuous grasp on what insulin is.

you're more than likely just going to regurgitate what was written on Berkhans blog.
>>
>>36319509
I got leaner quicker, but also became more irritable and lethargic for some reason, then when I finally figured it out I went full retard and tried slowly stretching it out so I wouldn't eat for ~2 days at a time. It actually worked really fucking well, but wasn't sustainable long-term.
>im never hungry
I was once like you and I don't know how I got to this point. Halp
>>
>>36319325
Just count your calories for a week or two, then build a diet around what you know you can eat.

Burn more than you are taking in.

Don't eat/drink sweets. The sweetest thing you should be consuming are fruits. No juice, chocolate milk, sugared tea, etc.
>>
>>36319533

Your not wrong, berkhan introduced me to IF and i have read allmost anything from him.

I never said i know everything about insulin, but what is relevant for me and cutting.

>>36319573

I just eat more foods that arent caloric dense like cucumber.

3 hours after my lunch i just eat 500 cucumber with 200g of low fat herb quark, makes like 200 calories and i feel full for another 4 hours till i have my last dinner.
>>
>>36319455
sugar. that's what's wrong with these
>>
>dessert
Come on now
>>
>>36319325
She did in fact lose a lot of weight by cleaning that horridly stained mirror.
>>
>>36319325
your problem is your eating foods that have symbolic associations with "health" and "femininity" but food doesn't have a gender and health depends on your goals. cut the avocado, limit your olive oil to 2 tablespoons, and only ones with a high polyphenol count- ad more proteins or consider switching to eggwhites

TLDR your biggest problem is you have to many "healthy" fats, after about 8 grams there is no benifit to it
>>
>>36319442
intermittent fasting is about as fedora as it gets
>>
>>36320370
IF is a bollocks, but it helps in eating less and self control departments, so it's one of those weird memes that actually helps, just in different way than advertised
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.