[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitting on girls at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1456938706717.jpg (193 KB, 1000x1001) Image search: [Google]
1456938706717.jpg
193 KB, 1000x1001
I assume many of you are like me in that the major hobby you have in gym time

This leaves not many places to meet grills outside of work which is a no no.

I want to know if any of you guys have ever approached a girl at the gym as it is obviously a great place to find someone with similar interests.

I don't like clubbing or drinking that often so Id like to have a thread sharing any tips or stories about your success in this area as I hear all the time that girls dont want to be hit on at the gym EVER.
>>
>>36318487
Gym girls are super whores. They're used to being mired by a bunch of different hot guys every day. Even if you get a /fit/ gf she'll still constantly get hit on by other dudes at the gym.
>>
I've never approached a girl in the gym (or anywhere else for that matter lol) but I have witnessed other guys do it a few times and from what I can remember they were successful enough to get the girl's number almost every time. Quite surprising, no? There's my anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>36318510
Were the guys hot af?

I just wouldn't know where to start?

>hey random but you have great form. Are you training for anything in particular?

Y or N?
>>
>>36318548
>hot af
Typical bros and Chads you see in the gym. The last time I witnessed it was on Saturday night just passed (like 1am). Guy looked dyel to me and did 1pl8 squats in the smith machine (I think maybe just because he was working the same machine as the girl). I don't know how he initiated - I almost never overhear or am aware for that part - so can't help you there.

I wouldn't start with "you have great form" or any compliment really. Some gay dude almost got me by asking me to film his set for him and then started chatting me up. Maybe try that but don't make it obvious you picked her to film because she's a hot female?
>>
>>36318706
>1pl8 squat
>more confidence than me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36318718
Life is suffering

>>36318706
maybe that will work

Bumping for stories
>>
>>36318487
OK. Girls generally don't want to be hit on at the gym, so don't. They're busy, have headphones in, they can't escape if you creep them out. In short it's shit. Do not hit on girls at the gym.

Pro Tip
Hit on girls out on the street, during the day, when sober. Unless you're a model forget bars and clubs. Girls are there to rinse guys and if you do get laid it's through dumb luck.

I know none of you guys will believe me but I've been doing daygame for just over a year now and I get great responses. On top of that it fucking sky rockets your confidence.
>>
>>36319580
whats your go to opener
>>
>>36319736
I look at the girl and immediately pick one standout feature; it can be her legs, her fashion, her hair, a hat, a bag, the way she stands...whatever. And then I use that to say something like "Hi, I was sitting over there and noticed you staring off into space like you were daydreaming..." Or "Excuse me, I was walking past you and noticed you striding around like a giraffe on those long legs..." After this you make a light hearted assumption about her, doesn't have to be right, just create a playful, slightly teasy vibe. There's an ass load of theory out there but it's basically very simple and very easy to practice. The tricky part is being cool and collected enough to appear confident and chilled, whilst remembering roughly the structure of the conversation you want to have.
>>
If a girl is at the gym in the first place, she's already owned by a gymrat Chad.
>>
>>36319781
maybe ill try this one day when i dont have crippling depression and dont want to crawl into a black hole for 5 years
>>
>>36319781
Just for some context. I'm 5'7, 145ish lbs (although I'm pretty shredded) and my face is probably about a 7/10 - slightly better than average. Since I started doing daygame a year ago I've added 28 notches to my count, all of which came from cold approach on the street.
>>
>>36319848
Mate I was depressed as shit. I promise if you start daygaming, as well as lifting it will transform you. I went through a phase where even being rejected felt awesome. Once you realize you have the balls to even attempt this it just keeps going up.
>>
File: 1325947052273.png (416 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
1325947052273.png
416 KB, 623x527
>>36319781
>"Excuse me, I was walking past you and noticed you striding around like a giraffe on those long legs..."
>>
>>36319872
thanks man. my mental health is at an all time low right now though even though im stronger than ive ever been. I think i have it in me though. at least one day.

where are you from btw?
>>
>>36319862
word, me too. Although im about 6/10, lanklet. dont even lift
>>
>>36319914
I live just outside London. I'm actually moving to the USA in September though, and I can't wait to see how it works with a British accent in effect. Definitely try it mate, the first few days can be rough but once you start to make a little progress you'll feel god like.
>>
>>36319883
I know it sounds autistic in text. But if you use openers like this with the right demeanor, body language, voice and eye contact, and a little smile, they can be devastating. Women thrive on imagery, they're imaginative. You can say pretty much any old shit as long as it creates a fun image between the two of you. I once told a girl she reminded me of the sheep that i counted when I tried to sleep because she had a white fluffy coat on. I banged her two days later
>>
File: son....jpg (24 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
son....jpg
24 KB, 456x297
>>36319862
>28 notches to my count
>daygame
>cold approach

I'm sure that's real fulfilling for you anon.
>>
>>36319948
Well the sex is fun yeah, and I get a massive fucking thrill out of being able to do it. And on the odd occasion I meet a chick that I genuinely like to be around we'll maybe spend some proper time together which is fulfilling, yeah.

I don't get the negativity toward daygame. If you can't swim you learn to swim; if you cant fight you take lessons; if you can't drive you learn. What's the difference? I was sick of being shit with women and not getting laid, so I went and learnt how to be better at it; there are no tricks or magic or manipulation or anything. You must be jealous mate.
>>
>>36319924
which state? Ill try
>>
>>36319970
>so I went and learnt how to be better at it;

just by doing?
>>
>>36319981
I'm moving to Portland, Oregon.
>>
>>36319990
Mostly doing. I spent a few months reading all the theory, deciding who was genuine and who was a fraud (mostly frauds and bullshit). Then I slowly worked up the nuts to go try it. Once I got started its all doing. Getting to a decent level is 10% theory 90% practice.
>>
>>36319580
Guys, don't listen to this PUA beta.
Just approach any girl anywhere when you get proper signals of interest.
That's what the OP is probably unaware of. People rarely approach out of the blue. Learn to detect the signals, and you won't have to deal with rejection.
>>
>>36319781
LDM pls go
>>
>>36320030
PUA beta? I've never referred to myself as a PUA. And yeah I am beta, but I recognize it and I'm doing shit to improve.

Firstly approaching anywhere you want is literally what daygame allows you to do, only it allows you to do it competently.

Secondly daygame literally trains you to spot signals of interest.

thirdly "won't have to deal with rejection" is the most beta fucking thing i've ever heard. If you approach women you will be rejected mate. The difference between you and me is It slides off me and increases my confidence, apparently it makes your balls shrivel. Even if a girl is into you physically, you will be rejected if your a social spaz.

Again - why the negativity towards daygame? It is literally just learning to talk to women better. Why would you be hostile? I suppose you were ejected from the womb knowing how to make bitches swoon with 0 effort.
>>
Anyway. I'm going. You can either sit there deluding yourself that you're in the <1% that are born alpha and have natural game, being all bitter and resentful toward guys who practice this and get results.

Or

You can recognize that chatting up women is a skill like any other and as such, can be honed. You could have the nuts to go out and practice until you're getting results and feel like a fucking boss. And through game, lifting, work and education actually become something like alpha.

Sup to you.
>>
>>36320174
thanks for your thoughts man. have fun in portland. its a lovely, fun city
>>
>>36320104
Well, why did you say not to approach girls in the gym? There is no reason not to, if she indicates interest.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.