[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cutting Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: fatpepe.jpg (2 MB, 3176x2472) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
2 MB, 3176x2472
Bulking went too far, /fit/. I need to know how to lose at least 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Current weight 178 5'8" manlet
>>
>>36317459
"ten" pounds.
>>
>>36317483
I need to lose 30 but i want 10 asap
>>
you need to be roughly -3,500 kCal/lb lost, so -35,000 to lose 10 lbs. Over 14 days, that's -2,500 per day. At your size your TDEE is probably around 3,000 assuming you are hitting the gym/cardio 5 times a week. You would basically need to go on a starvation diet of 500 cals/day.

I don't recommend this.
>>
You were meant to lift anon.
You're about 50lbs overweight as well
>>
Listen up son

Every day, eat 10 x [your bodyweight here] - 200 calories

Eat them within a span of one or two hours, all in one "meal"

fast the other 23 hours

you'll cut fat as fast as a strict diet can get you to cut fat, you'll be surprised by the amount lost. 23 hour IF really works, you'll get another couple of pounds gone each week or so

After that, your options get dangerous and/or not really worth it probably
>>
>>36317503
I've already assumed that I'd have to starve myself.

Lift 6 days a week, minor cardio 5 days a week (track sprinter so just like a mile then sprint drills). Should I just stop lifting for now and focus on cardio?
>>
>>36317459
homie
>bulk
did you forget to lift too?
>>
>>36317536
Don't starve yourself

Do not eat less than 10 x your bodyweight (minus just a little) calories daily, your body will deteriorate, possibly bloat slightly in the short term, you WILL feel like shit in two weeks, it is dangerous, and it will hurt literally whatever event you need to lose weight for more than your fat percentage

besides, you don't even look bad if it's a girl you're trying to impress, you look thick and masculine, have some confidence and you'll be fine

but don't kill yourself with cardio and/or starve yourself you retard
>>
>>36317539
kekest of keks.
>>
>>36317536

>Starving yourself

That's a good way to lose any gains you have actually made and make this whole thing an entirely pointless process.
Why do you NEED to be 10 pounds lighter within 2 weeks?

You're retarded OP. I bet you "bulked" on an uncontrolled diet of fast food and nothing else and used the excuse of "This will just get me more gains" every time you ordered another triple whopper.
>>
File: IMG_6194 (2).png (573 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6194 (2).png
573 KB, 750x736
me at 140ish for reference
>>
>>36317585
I'll admit I just ate whatever I wanted and a shit ton of steak. First time bulking, didnt go well.
>>
>>36317559
>you look thick and masculine
no homo
>>
>>36317602
if you eat just steak you'd be pretty good even cause S tier protons
>>
Check out Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. It's a good approach in short bursts and has pretty decent muscle sparing.
>>
>>36317602

Complete moron, got exactly what you signed up for.
Bulking gives you room to cheat, but you still need a regulated diet of actual real food.
Steak is good food though so it can't just have been from that.

Formulate an actual diet next time. Stuffing your face with anything will just make you fat and may not even earn you any gains. If you were eating chocolate bars multiple times a week and shit that stuff would just be going straight on your gut.
>>
>>36317627
I'm prepared to lose gains
>>
>>36317643

Bro you have like 3 gains guard them with your life and cut properly.
>>
>>36317643

Eh, I've heard of people getting stronger on it actually. You'd be surprised how easy muscle retention actually is. Train 2x/week because your deficit will be extreme and don't exceed two or three weeks. It's a crash diet, all in all, and not something to do for extended periods.
>>
>>36317652
desu the only gains I actually got was my squat went from 225 to 315 and my bench went from 135 to 210
>>
>>36317459
u really like pepe
>>
>>36317740
i love pepe
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.