[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does scoobs still post here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: photo[1].jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
87 KB, 900x900
Does scoobs still post here?
>>
>>36316690
I do.
>>
>>36316701
Scoobert? Could that be you?
The lord has returned
>>
yeah, he said on youtube that he still lurks. he also recently used the phrase "god tier" in a video so yeah he's definitely roped in like the rest of us
>>
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't :)
>>
>>36316849
>>36316701
Pics, or it didn't happen, King of Wisdom.
>>
>>36316849
Does one refer to ones self in the 3rd person now...
>>
He might be closer than you think ;)
>>
Scoobs is a total hack
You guys should check out Jeff seids youtube channel
I promise you that you'll love my videos!
>>
He might be here right now :)
>>
Alot of you thought I died but the truth is I never left. I've always been with you.
>>
The last time I was a serious lurker on /fit/ scooby was the question master. Then some fucks doxxed him and he disappeared. Apparently he's brought his site and everything back though?
>>
He was posting last night. Went to a meet up with him that some people were discussing last night. It was pretty obvious he was here seeing as he said it was a good turnout, proceeded to say the first meet up spot sucked. I didn't think so. He later posted pretty much the same thing on facebook.
>>
>>36317767
As in, I didn't really think the first spot was so bad. Turnout was good. Scott said it was the largest turnout in Australia.
>>
>>36317118
Try harder next time
>>
>>36316690
hello
>>
>>36317509

wasn't that 3 years ago?

Anon...why did you come back?

...why did I come back?

...help...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.