[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /fit/ tan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x429
>>
no i rarely go outside
>>
>>36316057
Sometimes. Not really a priority unless it's time for a comp. But if it's the dead of winter and I'm looking like a ghost I'll go in here and there
>>
>>36316057
no im already black
>>
i don't know who would even tan until april, otherwise you just look like a dick
>>
I do, but not really for aesthetic reasons, I do it because I am a NEET and I never go outside otherwise.

I had this "NEET" serial killer pale looking skin having rarely gone outside, depleted of vitamin D and other naturally occurring health benefits of the sun.

The thing is I live in Australia though. So I can't exactly tan for long. I just tan for 20 minutes in total when the sun is out in my back yard naked. 10 minutes front, 10 minutes back.

Doing that 10min front 10min back full body naked tanning in my backyard everytime the sun is out gives me that nice healthy glow and I no longer look like a serial killer NEET pasty ghost. I actually look like a normie that goes outdoors all the time, when I actually don't.

I would only recommend this if you NEVER otherwise see sunlight. It's a bad idea to sun-tan if you're actually outside a lot...suntanning ontop of that can be bad for you. But if you're indoors 99.9% of the time then suntanning for a short period of time every so often will do wonders for your look and health.
>>
no because i live in scotland, where the weather is grey 90% of the time. wanna to go a tanning salon and use their sun beds but idk where to begin there.
>>
>>36316714
Me again. You're probably thinking "Wow, this guys put a lot of thought into this"

You would be correct, what else would a NEET do with his time? I min-max everything about my lifting, dieting and tanning. I have a fairly robotic lifestyle where I spend most of it determining how I can improve performance and functionality of being NEET.

I am easily one of the most NORMIE looking NEETs you'd ever meet. In-fact if you saw me person you would probably assume I was a Chad with a 6 figure income.
>>
>>36316735
people like you interest me greatly. i guess you can never ever truly know what people are thinking.
>>
>>36316057
Not intentionally. I do like to hike and go to the beach so I usually end up with a bit of a tan during spring/summer.
>>
>working on a roof in late May
>shirt is too short, reveals small slice of lower back and entire arm from triceps down
>acquire horrendous sunburn
>literally 9 months later I still have farmer's tan on my arms and lower back
Can't wait for summer so I can try to even this shit out
>>
>>36316057
outside while I meditate
>>
>>36316748
>>36316735
this samefagging
you are pathetic and nobody gives a fuck about your pathetic existence
>>
>>36316735
I fucking love efficiency if you have more youd like to share.

I'm not neet.... Yet
>>
>>36316714
fuck my skin looks like a corpse's skin. my family even made me get tested for some disease.
>>
>>36316057
>white people things
>>
>>36317062
Wagecuck is mad the NEET garners more interest than his pathetic wagecuckery.
>>
I shoot my bow shirtless in the sunmer
>>
No, the farther away you get from pale(perfection), the less attractive you are. If you have a tan that means you outside, during the day. There is no need for that shit unless you have a labor intensive job(poor) or some other crazy sort of reason.
>>
>>36316057
Yes I am a tit fan.
>>
No, but I live in Southern Arizona so it's not really necessary for the Vitamin D benefits

My chest is pretty pale, but idgaf
>>
>>36317649
>people actually believe this.
>>
>go the gym between 11pm-4am
>rarely leave the house for other reasons

pale life
>>
>>36316734
Hey there fellow grey sky connoisseur.
Try it out, but ake sure to go for a low setting.
I burned my ass so bad on my first time there.
>>
Is there a way i can get my old skin color back? I live in a pretty sunny area, and i had to do manual labour while ago. Skin in arms and face got noticiably tanner. Also, is the body in OP's pic archievable natty?
>>
>>36317649
Topbait family.
>>
>>36317649
>/pol/
>>
>>36316735
>>36316714
are you me? i turn into patrick bateman mode when i have all the tree time to improve myself
>>
>>36316057
i'm already tan
>>
I'm ginger, I physically cannot tan.
>>
File: 2oICF9.jpg (45 KB, 615x960) Image search: [Google]
2oICF9.jpg
45 KB, 615x960
I want to, i'm pale AF.

Sun never comes out here and I don't have the genetics to get a slight tan either.

Pic is me, always been like this.
>>
>>36318943
london
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.