[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crossfit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-08-21-32-23.png (901 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-08-21-32-23.png
901 KB, 720x1280
What are the pros and cons of doing crossfit for females what is everything I need to know before trying crossfit please give me some advice it's very new to me and I really wanna get a feel of what it's really like long term and how long before people start noticing? Please give me advise and tips
>>
Pros:
>sidelines the "get ripped quick" fags when they snap their shit up speed-deadlifting 315
>gets women into fitness. Seriously, you ever seen the ass coming out of a crossfit gym?

Cons:
>elitist mentality
>>
Tell her she's leaning over to far when she's kicks, by leaning over she shifts her center gravity and puts herself off balance.
>>
>>36315501
read sticky
>>
File: 1457398961717.gif (684 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
1457398961717.gif
684 KB, 314x314
>>36315501
Only good thing about crossfit is the fit chicks.
>>
>>36315501
pros
>well-equipped gyms with a variety of gear and apparatus

cons:
>meme exercise routines that make you injury prone
>damaging "pukey the clown" mentality
>expensive
>>
>>36315501
Increased vo2 max.
Increased resistance.
Hyperthrophy is fun if you're not into bb routines.
If you're begginer, increased every physical capability.

Cons:
Many shitty gyms, with poor instruction.
Many elitist fucks.
You'll be permanently stuck at intermediate level for everything but vo2 max.
>>
It actually gets you in really great shape
>>
>>36315548

>have you ever seen the ass coming out of a crossfit gym

Oh hnnng this
I do WL in one and between our junior lifters and some of the cf girls there's a critical mass of nice butts
>>
You are gonna get some sick drum cardio gainz.
>>
>>36315501
Pros:
>chlorinates the gene pool with injuries
>crossfit girls
>>
>>36315501
dude just do crossfit but don't follow any of their dieting advice

crossfitters have some dumb shit about eating low carb and paleo but are totally fine doing repeat squats and sprints

srsly do crossfit on a high protein high carb diet, hydrate, stretch, always leave some in the tank (don't go to absolute failure on the wods) and you won't get injured.

when all the crossfit girls are on the ground nursing their shoulder injuries that's when you slip your dick in their vaginas they'll be too rhabdo to resist your girth

srs
>>
>>36316078
quality post
>>
>>36315501
I've been doing HIIT for 3 months now as the first fitness training I have done for about 8 years.

I'm down to 200lb from 236+ and I feel great. Fucking great.

Also the asses at my studio keep me coming back 6 days a week.
>>
File: 6KlUn16.gif (1 MB, 272x224) Image search: [Google]
6KlUn16.gif
1 MB, 272x224
>pros
You get to learn cool Oly lifts.

>cons
You might snap your shit up doing them.
>>
>>36316300
What actually happened here.
>>
>>36316324
Didn't open his chakras
>>
>>36315501

Pros of Crossfit:
>You can tell all your friends on Facebook and Instagram that you do Crossfit
>Look tough using oversized weights
>Look rich getting overcharged by your gym
>Snap City will have no secrets for you

Cons of Crossfit:
>Fucking up your back and shoulders using pathetic weights (if you absolutely want to visit Snap City do it at least with fucking heavy weights)
>First half of training consists of moving around half the gym to prepare your session (get kettlebells from here, medicine balls from there, set up a dozen barbells with different weights, get the truck tire, etc.). Second half of training consists of putting back all the equipment.
>Unless you're in a dedicated Crossfit gym, all other gym users will hate you because you use most equipment for your shitty circuit (30kg deadlifts, 10kg OHP, piles of unused plates, etc.).
>No gains
>>
>>36316324
Literally destroyed his spine, hes in a wheelchair now
>>
>>36316300
Weight bounced off the plates behind him and into his lower back, paralysing him from the waist down
>>
>>36315501
What does kicking have to do with cf?
Do they incorporate martial arts into their wods now?
>>
>>36316324
That's Kevin Ogar. He did 40 sprints and burpees and what knows what else before this, so his muscles were tired

Dropped a barbell on his neck, broke it

Was in a wheelchair

Crossfit sued him and made him not blame Crossfit

Now does inspirational propaganda for Crossfit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0H_TLe1J3w
>>
Crossfit is essentially a combination of needlessly complicated and dangerous endurance training with poor form wannabe babyweight olympic lifting
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.