[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else unironcally believe that Jason Blaha puts out the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 5sJ0Hyv1[1].jpg (84 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
5sJ0Hyv1[1].jpg
84 KB, 833x833
Anyone else unironcally believe that Jason Blaha puts out the most credible advice on training and nutrition of all youtube fitness guys?

I mean just because he is like 20% body fat doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is pretty strong for a 40 year old and plus he backs up his advice with scientific research.
>>
>>36314827
Yes
>>
>>36314827
He makes videos with fitness advice? Every time I come across a video of his he is going off on some rant tangent yet again.
>>
>>36314827
It's not his advice, it's his autism and delusion.
>>
>>36314827
Literally who?

If he's so smart then why hasn't he found a cure for balding?
>>
File: szO8fnG.png (502 KB, 1279x714) Image search: [Google]
szO8fnG.png
502 KB, 1279x714
I'd suck his cock.
>>
>>36314827
Yeah I genuinely like hearing what he has to say when it's not just calling out fake nattys
>>
>>36314827
I can't stand listening to his half-breath cum gargling voice. I don't care what kind of info he's sharing.
>>
He's been lifting so long that he can give a lot of sensible advice, but he can't follow any of it.

You're on keto and cutting for a year, yet you're still fat?

I've been watching him a long time, mostly for the lols, but he always says he's gonna cut and ends up looking the same. It's pathetic desu senpai
>>
>>36315124
He looks noticeably different lately, m8.
>>
>>36314924
ye little pricked moron ye
>>
>>36315166
His arms look lean.. Okay great what about that pouch that never goes away
>>
>>36314827
I agree op. Also ICF is probably the best routine for any serious noob. all exercises, sets, and progression speed to take advantage of noob gains and lots of accessory work to make you look muscular.
>>
>>36315424
His arms and back both are looking leaner. He also posted a profile picture his gf took and it looks like his stomach is going away as well. I hope he keeps doing what he's doing
>>
Autism has its perks. Blaha and VG are quite intelligent if you stick to judging their narrow field of interest.
>>
Just started ICF, did i choose good?
Went for aesthics instead of strength, otherwise i would have chosen SS and went trex mode
>>
Fuck off jason
>>
>>36315764
You'll get both.
>>
>>36315764
ICF is just SL with accessories which is generally considered to be fine. You won't get too aesthetic in your first six months anyway though.
>>
>>36314827
I follow him and George Leeman for advice on training & usage of gear.
>>
>>36314827
Fuck off Jason you fat fuck
>>
File: 1457458687670.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457458687670.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
>>36315124
>He's been lifting so long that he can give a lot of sensible advice, but he can't follow any of it.

Have been following him since the ice-cream fitness day and yes you're right.

His advice is definitely solid and something that anyone in training would benefit from hearing. However he does not seem to follow his own advice.

If you watch the coaches of great athletes they usually don't look they train at all. Just because his physique doesn't reflect his knowledge doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to what he has to say!
>>
>>36315998
>If you watch the coaches of great athletes they usually don't look they train at all.
>Just because his physique doesn't reflect his knowledge doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to what he has to say!
Fuck off trappychan you're the only person on /fit/ who believes this.
>>
>>36314827

hes more like 30 percent bodyfat
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.