[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good comfy running shoes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 364737.jpg (24 KB, 475x254) Image search: [Google]
364737.jpg
24 KB, 475x254
What are some good comfy running shoes?
>>
>>36314296
Barefoot
>>
>>36314296
There's no point asking around desu, since it's all so subjective when it comes to good shoes. Go to your local GOOD running store (not sportsdirect) and ask for advice. get a gait analysis, and find the best one for you.
>>
Look into minimalist running shoes. That and don't strike heels first.
>>
>>36314481
>get a gait analysis, and find the best one for you
Grew up watching Nike commercials, did you?
>>
ASICS are incredible. They last the longest and they feel like they weigh the same as paper.
>>
>>36314564
I love asics too, but they never last for me.
>>
Big fan of Brooks. Minimlist shoes are for cuck boys.

Go get fitted at a good store.
>>
File: puma faas 300 v4.jpg (37 KB, 614x372) Image search: [Google]
puma faas 300 v4.jpg
37 KB, 614x372
These are comfy and tight fitting without choking your feet. The contact with the ground is great.

Puma has a sale every season about 30 percent off. Usually find out on slickdeals. I also think they have a newer edition of these shoes in a different name.
>>
File: Gemini04_600x350.jpg (46 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
Gemini04_600x350.jpg
46 KB, 600x350
I bought these recently but i don't really know how to judge shoes.
>>
>>36314564
They look fucking terrible, like the shoes autistic kids wear
>>
>>36314929
>do you like how they feel?
>do they hurt?

that's pretty much it really

i'll run any minimalist shoe with <4mm drop, designed for midfoot strike, and big toebox.
>>
Been wearing Brooke adrenaline for the past two years after wearing shit shoes my whole life. They're amazing. Light but still cushioning and supportive. Wish I wasn't so fat and old or I'd try some of their less cushiony more responsive lines but these are great for what I need.
>>
For my feet New Balance 940 is the most comfortable. I have to replace the shit inserts with some Spenco orthodics due to shit ankles though.
>>
nike revolution 2s is what i use
>>
I run 50 miles per week in Saucony Cohesions. Good basic shoe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.