[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to get fit >get a pretty nice looking body >girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>decide to get fit
>get a pretty nice looking body
>girls mire a lot, helps me get a gf, etc etc
>one body part I really didn't work on was my forearms, they always were small
>decide I want to do something with my gains besides just lifting
>start bouldering and climbing
>get pretty into it
>massive forearm gains
>mires increased exponentially
>whenever I talk to girls and tell them I'm a climber they always say something like: that must be how hot such big forearms
>forearms are mired much more than any body part
Is this what girls truly like?
>>
>>36313492
How do I into massive forearms when I'm terrified of climbing mountains and dying in the wild?
>>
>>36313687
wrist curls, wrist rollers, reverse curls. Gained a full inch on my forearms in the last 6 months.
>>
>tfw have ignored my calves and forearms completely over the past 6 months

At least I didn't ignore my delts
>>
>>36313687
Hammer curls
>>
>>36313687
I'd say indoor climbing but have no actual experience.
>>
>>36313687
>>36313817
OP here.

Obviously indoor climbing if you hate the outdoors.
Plus you need friends to do outdoor climbing.

But the wilderness is not that scary of you're well prepared.
And just don't go on a solo run of the south side of denali in the dead of winter and mountain climbing isn't that dangerous either.
>>
>>36313492
How did you get started? did you go to an indoor place to learn?
>>
>>36313925
I climbed when I was younger.
I was never really into organized sports so my mother used to make me go to climbing classes for some exercise.

Then I picked it back up in freshman year of uni but didn't get really into it till a year later.

There's a big gym around where I go to school so I generally go indoors.

Outdoors is super fun but it requires a lot of work and people who know how to set up the climbs.

>capatcha: select all images with mountains
>>
>>36313925
Go to a climbing gym, rent shoes and start bouldering (climbing routes that don't require ropes/harnesses). Be enthusiastic and ask for help and people will be very friendly and informative. Source: climbing for 6 years
>>
>>36313687
Play badminton.
>>
>>36313732
This. I superset this after regular curls and do sets of 10 of 20lb dumbbells. I then go to 15lbs for 10 until I'm doing 5lb dumbbells and struggling like a faggot.
>dat pump doe
Also deadlifts and wrist rolling, goes without saying
>>
File: 2015-12-17_094003.png (156 KB, 763x466) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17_094003.png
156 KB, 763x466
>>36313687
wrist roller + steroids to failure
>>
milfs mire bodybuilders
stacies mire weight lifters
homely girls mire forearms
your mom mires my dick
>>
File: how devious.jpg (55 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
how devious.jpg
55 KB, 600x760
>>36314659
>>
Can confirm all the forearm mires, and yup climb indoors, learn technique like any sport, do dead hangs and frenchie pull ups for all the gains.

Enjoy your social sport and hitting on all that pussy at the pub after climbing
>>
>>36313492
Can Confirm
>Be nothing special face wise
>tall
>do 65lb hammer curls 10 reps @ 3 sets
>100lb plate grip strength 40 reps @ 7 sets
Pic related. Its my arm
>>
>>36315385
pic also related.
>still my arm
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.