[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SARM General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ost.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ost.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
mkay
>>
best site to purchase in the us?
>>
>>36312474
I like madisonjamesresearchchemicals
>>
ostarine seems to have increased in price recently, looks like I'll have to settle for some lgd-4033
>>
Do SARMs actually work?
>>
>>36312412
Does Ostarine cause hair loss at 10mg ED?
>>
Im doing 25mg osta ed.
Second cycle.
>>
Not trying to be rude but why do these? You have no idea the long term effects they will have on your body because this stuff is still new and under researched, the gains you get will be worthless and can't take you past your natural limit. So you're doing god knows what to your body for a miniscule shortcut. Why don't you guys just do test? It's way cheaper, hardly any side effects and actually works. The only one I see worth taking is s4 as a bridge between cycles
>>
>>36313519

Ostarine is not in the human trials of testing, many people don't want to deal with the law, and or are too scared on roids. On top of that you need to find a dealer, and not live with your parents kek.
>>
1.How often do you trow away your ML droppers, i clean mine after every use

2.If i take it for 3 weeks, can i just take 3 weeks off?

3.How do i maintain my gains on off month?
>>
File: tumblr_nk8f9gmYZa1uov8z6o1_1280.jpg (245 KB, 1269x1907) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk8f9gmYZa1uov8z6o1_1280.jpg
245 KB, 1269x1907
>>36312691
cardarine is dirt cheap here
compared to ULTRA LEAVE HUMANITY NOT SOLD IN PUSSY BUTT FUCKING GNC STORES, HARDCORE LAB TESTED ONLY THE BEST GERMAN TRIBULUS BETTER THAN STEROIDS supplement guys obviously on gear try to sell you when they finally get sarms in their "exclusive" line up
>>
>>36313519

Lets see:

little/no suppression
depending on dosage no need for PCT or can just use oct PCT
relatively cheap
no need to inject to avoid fucking up HPTA
SARMS (depending on which you use) are not just "wet gains" ala PH
2lbs of lean muscle per month roughly naturally vs ~6 lbs (roughly given logs I've seen, people have claimed 10) taking Ostarine for example on a 4-6 week cycle

SARMS seem thus far to be pharmacologically similar to AAS in their anabolic function, which people have taken for decades without mysteriously dropping dead en masse, so I'm not operating on the presumption I will suddenly be wracked with a brain aneurysm or blood clots or some other mysterious side effect.

Most of the anti-SARMs stuff has been "muh fda" crying, like this:

https://content.tigerfitness.com/sarms-exposed-ostarine/

If anything the FDA should be abolished and people should be free to put whatever they'd like into their bodies. If you wanna run tren, go for it, if you want to cycle S-4, go for it. All drugs have side effects.
>>
>>36313184

Clinical studies have demonstrated lean mass/muscle gains vs placebo in the elderly/post-menopausal women and in sufferers of cachexia. Seeing as in those instances they are all still quite human their androgen receptors don't magically function differently from the rest of humanity.
>>
>taking untested research chemicals that are proven to be more dangerous than steroids despite being less effective and STILL shutting down your test production
I bet you jokers will start micro dosing cyanide to cut next.
>>
On my first Ostarine cycle. Two weeks in and strength just kicked in. Loving life.
>>
Any of you guys do PCT with this? I heard that test levels drop after 2~4 weeks, and theres one source of doing 2g of bulbine to fix this
>>
File: 33336ewr4.jpg (26 KB, 252x346) Image search: [Google]
33336ewr4.jpg
26 KB, 252x346
>>36312412
>look mom i posted it again
>>
>>36313519
Agree, and I've done 2 cycles already. Won't do any more.

>>36315419
You forgot to say to buy from www.sarms1™.com
>>
>>36316399

plzzzz
>>
>>36312412

dod Ostarine for 6 week cycle.

strength gains. and muscle kept while losing weight.

I didn't change in weight tho. I stayed at 170lbs. maybe gained / lost weight.

I did notice a strength increase.
>>
>>36316481
>>36315592
>>36313249
Hair loss? Suppression? Acne?
>>
>>36316670
nothing . I just came off of it.

I feel fine. I got sick (common cold) but thats cause I stayed up till 7am on saturday.
>>
I'm about to add ostarine(first) and lgd to my test base. Anybody else tried it or do everybody just do oral only cycles?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.