[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcoholic /fit/izen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Beer_Bud-Light_2.jpg (253 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Beer_Bud-Light_2.jpg
253 KB, 620x400
How much does 15 beers a day affect a cut? I'm eating pretty low, no carbs, roughly 5-800 kcal a day
>>
Have you considered eating cyanide pills to supplement your workout and detoxify your body?
>>
>>36311591
>Drinks like a fish
>Low carb fad diet
>800 kcal a day
German woman spotted.
>>
>>36311630
Do that twice, jump off a bridge then do a flip.
>>
i drink a ton. im also slow bulking. 160 5'7" 185 3x5 225 3x5 315 3x5 135 OHP for reps. ill answer some questions if any other alchys wanna ask
>>
>>36311747
Well, I asked.
>>
>>36311591
alcohol will shit all over your cut.
alcohol in general is high in calories, it cant be avoided because the calories come from the alcohol itself, not the drink.

also, as its a poison your body will prioritise it to get rid of it, so whilst youre processing the alcohol you wont use any fat stores.
>>
>>36311765
im not cutting
>>
>>36311781
same guy, I only say this because I tried to balance my alcoholism and weight for a while and it doesn't work.
If you take a lot to get drunk, you will be consuming around 1300 cal minimum. I'd drink around 900ml of gin to get drunk and it was roughly half of my entire cals on the days that I drank. Its not healthy and it certainatly doesnt feel good, and it slows down your cut fairly significantly.
>>
>>36311591
> 15 beers
> 500 cals
> No carbs
You're retarded.
>>
Fair enough. Now I know. Actually made quite a bit of gains and decided to cut now. but I fucking love to drink on the weekend. It's bad I know, but I can't do it during the week (cdl). Didn't know it affected my progress that baldy
>>
>>36311828
How about low-alc drinks? I usually have about 0,5 bottle of 5% beer after a lunch or dinner, does this fuck up my gains?
>>
>>36311591
And yes, op here, I'm retarded, 15 beers for the weekend, 2 days out of 7. Not all day errday. I'd be fucking dead.
>>
>>36311906
half a bottle? why?

alcohol wont neccesarily fuck your gains, but overconsumption of it will. If you can cut it out then do it, but every now and again wont hurt.

It basically gets prioritised as an energy source and takes up all of your liver and kidney fundtion for a while, meaning your body will basically ignore its usual processes for a while whilst it expels the poison.
>>
Even a light beer is like 100 calories. 15 of them isn't going to help your cut. If you can fit that into your daily calories and lose weight, you're either a hamplanet, malnourished, or on DNP.
>>
>>36311591
Enjoy those estrogen gains

It also inhibits alot of digestion processes while your body tries to deal w the alcohol.
>>
>>36311591
Every day some worthless alcoholic asks how he can keep poisoning himself but still be healthy or get in shape.

You can't. Quit drinking, there is no way around it you are only delaying the obvious decision of either quitting drinking or slowly killing yourself. There is no third option
>>
>>36313041
post pic
>>
>tfw my depression has gotten so bad that the only way I got through today was by filling my thermos with vodka for school and work

None of the medicines I've tried have worked. I don't know what else to do to function.
>>
>>36311906
>drinking not exclusively to get wasted
I mean you can if you want to, it's just like drinking a sugary soda or something. But why, if your gonna have cheat food is that really how you wanna spend it?
>>
I lost a good bit of weight just from not drinking anymore. I used to drink so much orange juice/coke/sprite with a handle or two of vodka a week. Haven't had a drink in nearly a year
>>
>>36311591
Can't drink and make gainz. Ive tried. The biggest one is sleep. You grow and heal while you sleep and drunk sleep doesn't cut it. Fuck carbs its the drop in protein sythesis and lost rem sleep that's going tl stop you
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.